Tennessee members please check in -- tornadoes

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
in the state last night...
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION]

There are others but screen names I can't remember.

Hope you are all safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I'm good and had no idea there were any tornadoes but after looking they would of been closer to [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] or [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] than me. I am in the upper Northeast corner of Tennessee in Kingsport. We have some Kentucky members on here also who might of been affected

Thanks for checking in

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am okay! [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] is up near Kentucky, where weather was worse. I hope she is okay! Some storms were west of me,too.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tracey is safe... saw in Facebook but her area did get hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
So glad she and family are okay. I was just going to post that there was a tornado in the town she lives in. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hey guys... the subdivision across the street from us got hit, 4 homes were leveled less than a mile from our house. We were home at the time and TBT we did NOT think it was that bad. We have been thru tornados before, and this one completely took us by surprise. Luckily there were NO fatalities, now it's just time for the cleanup. We have had media helicopters hovering our area since 6am the last two days, police have had to block all entrances to the subdivision because of gawkers and people looting. It has been an absolute mess... unfortunately we are unable to help w/the clean up because my MIL is here recovering from the flu/pneumonia. She also had a groin injury from a fall a month ago, so she is unable to get around.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hey guys... the subdivision across the street from us got hit, 4 homes were leveled less than a mile from our house. We were home at the time and TBT we did NOT think it was that bad. We have been thru tornados before, and this one completely took us by surprise. Luckily there were NO fatalities, now it's just time for the cleanup. We have had media helicopters hovering our area since 6am the last two days, police have had to block all entrances to the subdivision because of gawkers and people looting. It has been an absolute mess... unfortunately we are unable to help w/the clean up because my MIL is here recovering from the flu/pneumonia. She also had a groin injury from a fall a month ago, so she is unable to get around.

Thanks for posting. So long you’re all safe what counts. :whew:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey

So sorry to hear of your neighbors devastation but SO HAPPY to hear that you all are ok. THANK GOD!!!

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
That is the subdivision right across the road from me... it's amazing, they had over 500 volunteers on Sunday. We were not able to go since we were getting my MIL from the hospital, and now she's at our home recovering.

I knew it was your area. Your lucky day! Best wishes for your m.i.l. recovery!! Don't you NEED more to do?;)

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I knew it was your area. Your lucky day! Best wishes for your m.i.l. recovery!! Don't you NEED more to do?;)

You have NO idea... :drink:

Members online

No members online now.