ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me in wishing our own Lynn (Manydogs) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Lynn is one of the nicest people I have EVER met on EBN, and she is a wealth of knowledge about not only bulldogs, but all animals in general. I have picked her brain many times over on ways to help my babies, and she always has the BEST advice. I'm not really sure what we would do w/out you Lynn... I hope you have a wonderful birthday my dear friend!!! :heart:

:birthday::juggle::birthday2::balloons::cake2::confetti::musicband::beerparty::partytime::dancing::dance4::dance::happydance::dance5::dance2::jumping:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Happy Birthday Lynn, everything that Tracey said and more. I hope you have an Amazing Fantastic Day. Enjoy Hun.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 180

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday... to one of the most wonderful, knowledgeable and funny people around!!!

Hope you are having a great day and enjoying some down time with all your babies!

Love you Lynn... very thankful you are with is here at EBN!

937617e728393bf4704818b2b4ebf67a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
DEAR LYNN, YOU'VE BECOME MORE LIKE A SISTER THAN FRIEND.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & BLESSED 2018, CAMI & I SEND MUCH LOVE.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:D:clap::2thumbs::bow::bow::bow: Thank you, thank you very much!(Elvis taught me that...) I so appreciate everyone here on EBN! Without you all, there would be no friends(my dogs are friends-when I feed them) and I love you all, you have saved my life(for real) and I am so grateful for all of you. Getting old alone is lonely(ain't that profound:yes:) You have made my day,as usual, and I am not getting better,contrary to that saying, I am just getting older. But considering the alternative, I'll take it! Just remember that(forgot was I was going to say) so I will just say:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::happy2:Thankyou!!!!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Happy birthday from my band! :musicband::cake3:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor & Co sing for you: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Awwwwwwww [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] :) you are adorable and i want to wish you a very happy birthday from me and Hank and ya know,,,,,,, All us guys here are the best friends ever and im so glad we all have each other :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lynn :) :party::dancing::grouphug::walk: <--- that last one was just cause we all have dogs and it was cute :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Happy Birthday partner in crime!! I wish you many many many beautiful birthdays....
Thank you for all the fantastic advice on EBN. You’re Da Best!

:birthday6::balloons::balloons::birthday6::cake:

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Everybody please join me in wishing our own Lynn (Manydogs) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Lynn is one of the nicest people I have EVER met on EBN, and she is a wealth of knowledge about not only bulldogs, but all animals in general. I have picked her brain many times over on ways to help my babies, and she always has the BEST advice. I'm not really sure what we would do w/out you Lynn... I hope you have a wonderful birthday my dear friend!!! :heart:

:birthday::juggle::birthday2::balloons::cake2::confetti::musicband::beerparty::partytime::dancing::dance4::dance::happydance::dance5::dance2::jumping:

Happy Birthday to such a special person. I hope your day is as wonderful as you are.

096a8c901afcc6811f6a32844dac28c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Happy Birthday Sweet Lady!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.