FLU Time?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Like mentioned in another post I had this cold but more on the sinus area. (4 months long). I neverrrrrr get sick! Took antibiotics for a week and it did jack crap. Sorry just not a fan of any antibiotics. Got some oil of oregano and did the job. Something you might want to keep in the house. Now that being said, some people have no issue with taking it and you have the ones like me that needs to mix it with food.

Oil of oregano OOO is at your health food store.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Read the link below

https://draxe.com/oregano-oil-benef...3_eot&utm_medium=email&utm_source=smart+blast

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Like mentioned in another post I had this cold but more on the sinus area. (4 months long). I neverrrrrr get sick! Took antibiotics for a week and it did jack crap. Sorry just not a fan of any antibiotics. Got some oil of oregano and did the job. Something you might want to keep in the house. Now that being said, some people have no issue with taking it and you have the ones like me that needs to mix it with food.

Oil of oregano OOO is at your health food store.
I get capsuls.. Personally, I didn’t mind putting some in a swig of juice I almost liked the feel of it, but now I just get capsules and it’s been the best cure all for me. I used to get strep throat if you looked at me wrong and if I take one of them right away, everyone around me can be sicker than a dog and I can have it but just a touch

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I get capsuls.. Personally, I didn’t mind putting some in a swig of juice I almost liked the feel of it, but now I just get capsules and it’s been the best cure all for me. I used to get strep throat if you looked at me wrong and if I take one of them right away, everyone around me can be sicker than a dog and I can have it but just a touch

Go figure I did check th3y had it in capsules. Whats the mg inside the capsules? I presume its oil in there too?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I've been sick w/something... and I put Thieves in my diffuser at night. I'm not as sick as the rest of the house, but honestly at this point I'm willing to try anything... Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
697DFA78-C93C-4BEA-8213-52C5D29E3CC6.jpeg [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] This is what I use and I was trying to tear the paper up the back so I could give you the information but it wasn’t working so easy to look up I guess

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I've been sick w/something... and I put Thieves in my diffuser at night. I'm not as sick as the rest of the house, but honestly at this point I'm willing to try anything... Lol

Funny you mentioned Thieves, I just finished rubbing my shoulder with it. Try putting some under your feet before bedtime. Don’t walk on them just make sure you’re going to bed. You will see a difference when you wake up! Reflexology!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 110414 [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] This is what I use and I was trying to tear the paper up the back so I could give you the information but it wasn’t working so easy to look up I guess

Thank you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This flu season is getting everyone

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

:confused: what are Thieves

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
do they repeat on you? and are there side affects

Julie, what do you mean by repeat on you? I personally only use in the essential oil form. I will check the capsules out for sure. What worries me about capsules is it need to be heated so it can affect the potent of the oil. I need to investigate lolll

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Julie, what do you mean by repeat on you? I personally only use in the essential oil form. I will check the capsules out for sure. What worries me about capsules is it need to be heated so it can affect the potent of the oil. I need to investigate lolll

Helene.. I think Julie means 'indigestion'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

Helene.. I think Julie means 'indigestion'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do mean that Christine like some fish oil capsules can do.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thats ok Helene, it gets confusing with different ways we say things sometimes I'm sure that you don't understand what I mean like the time with the thongs (flip flops)

Absolutely....not! Lol