Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mikey B's positive post.....

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Mikey B's positive post.....

Gosh I wish my husband understood that a happy wife makes a happy life. haha We too have been together 18 years but when we fight boy do we. Both bullheaded and stubborn. lmao. BUT he is my bestest friend nomatter what.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Mikey B's positive post.....

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Gosh I wish my husband understood that a happy wife makes a happy life. haha We too have been together 18 years but when we fight boy do we. Both bullheaded and stubborn. lmao. BUT he is my bestest friend nomatter what.
    @cali~jenn, although I have only been re-married a year and a half after being divorced 13 years, My husband does understand Happy Wife Happy Life, but I understand the same in return, but as far as fighting......OH HELL YEA, like two bulls in a pen. (not physically) but wow we can argue and try to get our point across to the end, he says I always have to have the last word which in the heat of fighting I disagree, the thing is HE IS RIGHT , but with all that we both know we are each other's best friend and love each other very much! @Mike Blaylock, all that you said you have a very blessed life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads