Tsunami Video my husband found...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This is crazy you have to really watch this video. It is absolutely amazing to see how much strength this tsunami actually had. Look at the final part of the video then click to watch it again and compare the before and after. Cannot imagine being the one who had to film this and how scared they must have been.
YouTube - New Japan Tsunami video... Absolutely terrifying

L

Lucy-licious

The devastation is terrifying as it all happened so fast

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
It is just so horrible...just to watch it on video. That country remains in my prayers...so many loved ones lost...and likely never to be recovered...washed out to sea.

It is strange watching it. It seems to creep in so slowly...yet in reality it happened quickly. I guess I was picturing the first Tsunami I had seen video...and it was this HUGE wave that crashed down a few years back...that took buildings down. This creeped in and devoured the entire town...so sad. Just so devastating...

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
This is some scary footage... for some reason, every once and awhile, Mother Nature feels a need to show us who's in charge

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah as if we need a reminder right? I just feel so awful for all of them over there. I cannot even imagine how horrific it all must be for the survivors.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I was wondering the same thing or how long they had to evacuate. I do not know that answer.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online