Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I dont know YET. .. LOL will lrt you know later

Iā€™m going to Costco on Saturday so Iā€™ll have to see if itā€™s out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a bottle from last year... never opened

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh...whatcha waiting for? SANTA ???? You're probably waiting for the Chippendale Elves! Make sure you give me a call. Im on the next flight!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh...whatcha waiting for? SANTA ???? You're probably waiting for the Chippendale Elves! Make sure you give me a call. Im on the next flight!

Not big wine drinker.. liked the label

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm not a wine drinker either, but would probably also buy it for the label. Lol. Costco in Canada doesn't sell alcohol, we just started selling beer in the Grocery stores this past summer. I did find a Bulldog Wine Stopper last Christmas at Pottery Barn, and had to buy it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    611.4 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    630 KB · Views: 143
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm not a wine drinker either, but would probably also buy it for the label. Lol. Costco in Canada doesn't sell alcohol, we just started selling beer in the Grocery stores this past summer. I did find a Bulldog Wine Stopper last Christmas at Pottery Barn, and had to buy it.

You probably mean Costco in Ontario as Costco in all the other provinces sells alcohol....will have to admit, Ontario are slow (government thingy)...Ontarians would cross to Quebec to buy their beer in our corner stores (7 eleven or Mac etc) as I know tons of friends fro ON would do that.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
You probably mean Costco in Ontario as Costco in all the other provinces sells alcohol....will have to admit, Ontario are slow (government thingy)...Ontarians would cross to Quebec to buy their beer in our corner stores (7 eleven or Mac etc) as I know tons of friends fro ON would do that.

Oh I didn't know that, I thought it was all of Canada that didn't sell alcohol in stores.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I didn't know that, I thought it was all of Canada that didn't sell alcohol in stores.

God no. I never seen in my lifetime so many liquor stores like in Alberta. One like at every corner street (well you get the picture), just like, massage therapy n dentist office. It's the oil province so they guage on the people cause of their insurances. The population of all of Alberta is like Montreal only. You think ON or NFL drinks? Try this province or any of the prairies. Trust me they like to drink! My hair salon serves wine! No license either. Maybe it's a new thing and I wasnt aware...idk lol if you really want to make money and you have a construction or oil field trade, you come here for sure. But you need to be grounded and stuff your bank account.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
All you NON-WINE drinkers just send them all to ME!!! :partytime:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.