Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I just messed up the whole routine which consists of Chunky and I going for a daily drive in the truck when I traded it for a car today. Anyone have a suggestion on seat covers or hammocks for your dogs. I probably should not have traded but I wanted better fuel mileage and the payments are cheaper. Chunky had beat that crap out of the back of the truck with his claws

I bought a Subaru WRX and I guess its my midlife crisis purchase. HAHAHA

Karen100

Apr 14, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie,Taylor,Gatsby
I got a great seat cover at Walmart for my Subaru outback. It covers both back seats and hooks over the front and back headrests it's vinal so it is easy to wipe off and there nails don't go through it. I will try to find the website.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ha... well at least you didn't buy a Corvette!!! Lol

I'm going to need to do something, I finally got my Highlander back and sometimes the pups need to ride in it. I just HATE the hairs everywhere... Lol

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I ordered a seat cover off of Amazon last night and will reply my thoughts on it and post a picture of it installed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I tried several different ones years ago, and ended up with a nice thick blanket I can easily throw in the washer and dryer ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I had seat covers for my Nissan but didn't stop the hair getting on the carpets in my new car I bought a fitted sheet for queen bed hook this over the seat and it covers the carpet too when we get home I put it in the wash and no hair I too hate the hair in my car

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I just messed up the whole routine which consists of Chunky and I going for a daily drive in the truck when I traded it for a car today. Anyone have a suggestion on seat covers or hammocks for your dogs. I probably should not have traded but I wanted better fuel mileage and the payments are cheaper. Chunky had beat that crap out of the back of the truck with his claws

I bought a Subaru WRX and I guess its my midlife crisis purchase. HAHAHA

Errrr that's not a cheap car! My son just bought that n paid 35K. Mind you this is Canada.

I have a suv but all leather as my GS shed like hell. Great links members just attached.

Btw, my son doesn't put any of his 3 dogs in his car. He said no way will they ruine it. He has a Harley Davidson disel truck all leather too.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Errrr that's not a cheap car! My son just bought that n paid 35K. Mind you this is Canada.

I have a suv but all leather as my GS shed like hell. Great links members just attached.

Btw, my son doesn't put any of his 3 dogs in his car. He said no way will they ruine it. He has a Harley Davidson disel truck all leather too.
Mine was 35k also and has every option available. This is my only vehicle but I am thinking of buying an old jeep if I can find what I want

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Mine was 35k also and has every option available. This is my only vehicle but I am thinking of buying an old jeep if I can find what I want

Pic of car
885783d24da0f13234020c45ea2e883f.jpg

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I just threw him in the backseat and went to the store. No issues and he sat still. I did have to clean the window where he licked it :facepalm2:

Most Reactions