Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I've heard that burning incense is bad for you, because of the reasons mentioned in the article, but also there are many different kinds being sold in hemp shops, and other little stores, and many are made with cheaper ingredients and are full of chemicals that are not only a lung irritant, but also contain materials and scents that are toxic but also carcinogenic.
You are better off to use a diffuser and buy some good quality essential oils that are pure and use them in a diffuser, they are healthier and have many health benefits, and there are many different oils that are used for different ailments.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I've heard that burning incense is bad for you, because of the reasons mentioned in the article, but also there are many different kinds being sold in hemp shops, and other little stores, and many are made with cheaper ingredients and are full of chemicals that are not only a lung irritant, but also contain materials and scents that are toxic but also carcinogenic.
You are better off to use a diffuser and buy some good quality essential oils that are pure and use them in a diffuser, they are healthier and have many health benefits, and there are many different oils that are used for different ailments.

You're 200 % right bella! How are you? Keeping out of trouble? :yes::no::yes::D

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Burning incense hides the aroma of marijuana. Just keep the joints away from Duke and Nyala because Duke is a real party animal. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Burning incense hides the aroma of marijuana. Just keep the joints away from Duke and Nyala because Duke is a real party animal. LOL

That explains Duke's 'wild side'.... :laugh:

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION], [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION].... hey, it's legal now here in Canada! You should see the MASSIVE Greenhouse they are building near Edmonton Airport. Funded by the government or should I say OUR TAXES! Odd that there's no Black Friday Sale on weed!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION], [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION].... Odd that there's no Black Friday Sale on weed!

YET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Actually this comment below is a keeper......

Incense is also harmful to your dog; they have more sensitive noses and smaller lungs, so the effect is more powerful.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
All I know is it gives Me a shocking headache whenever I go somewhere that is burning it

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.