Happy Birthday to Rosalie and Todd!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
14,554
Reaction score
1,249
Location
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Everybody please join me in wishing two of our mods... Rosalie and Todd a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Rosalie and Todd have been on EBN for as long as I have been on here, and we are very blessed to have them. They are two of the nicest people, always offering advice and help to our members. Unfortunately life gets in the way, and they both have been busy w/work and family lately... aren't we all?!! I just want to say how much we appreciate you BOTH, and I hope you BOTH have a wonderful birthday. I LOVE you guys!!! :heart:

:birthday::birthday2::juggle::confetti::balloons::musicband::jumping::dance4::dance::dancing::partytime::beerparty::rap:
 
Happy Birthday wished to the both of you!...and many more to come!
 
Thank you guys, I really am going to make EBN a priority as I miss the members and the bullies.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY puppies!!!!!!

:birthday6::balloons::birthday6::balloons::birthday6: :cake3: :birthday5:


Hey Tracey....welcome back!!
 
Castors sings for both of you: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rosalie and Todd.... hope you are both having a fantastic day!!
 
Happy wonderful birthday :) hope it was super special :)
 
Sorry it's late but I hope you had happy birthdays!
 
Happy Birthday
To both of You
Hope you both had a very special Day

:balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons:
:birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6::birthday6:
:juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle:
:birthday5::birthday5::birthday5::birthday5::birthday5::birthday5::birthday5:
 
Thank you for the birthday wishes. It was a great weekend to get away and the reprieve from life even though short was much needed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top