What is wrong with people #2?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
The ole USA has demented idiots too. Unfortunately, they are sitting where the judges sit.
Probation? Really?
sickening

https://www.yahoo.com/news/parents-pranked-kids-youtube-sentenced-221114503.html
OMFG I can't believe that!!! I swear I need to come back in my next life as the supreme court's Judge!!! And jails would have NO BEDS and a hole in the ground to do your business a d make sure there's 4" in all the cells with water sitting there with rats roaming!!! Like in the 3rd world countries. Minimum 5yrs without parole and NO one leaving any cells for leisure time! I guarantee you crime would be so low! And if you get sick, cest la vie!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] I guess that's why WE all are not the "norm" :D wouldn't treat a dog like that!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just continually get disappointed and disgusted by the 'human race'.

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
That's pitiful and you r exactly right I wouldn't treat my dog like that and its sad that ppl will treat there kids like that and what's even worse is ppl was watching that crap and not saying and thing it should have never been able to have gone on as long as it did and what's even worse is those ppl made money off of torchering there kids scum just plain scum

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.