Labor Day Safety Brief

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Jewel and Bentley wants to let you know to be safe this weekend. Allow yourself enough time to get to you destination and allow yourself enough time to get back. (That's a good boy Bentley for saying that).

Also to our members who have suffered from the devastation of Harvey to try and have a good holiday. I know there is probably much work that needs to be done to recover from the storm. Our prayers are with you.

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Aww that's so sweet we r taking labor day as a break from reality no work no chores just mom dad and Chevy hanging out

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes... all, please stay safe and enjoy your fun.

Thank you Roger, er, I mean Bentley ;)

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Great post Bentley and you all have a good restful Labor Day weekend

Thank you sir. My dad and I played ball and watched football on TV Saturday. I hope you saw the Terps beat the Longhorns that was a game. I guess Maryland fell into what Lee Corso called a cupcake team. I think UT was surprised. We saw quite a few "surrender cobras" on the orange and white side.

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
We had a great lazy labor day weekend done nothing but got a new play pen which he is not so fond of because its another place mom can confine him and keep him out of stuff lol

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We had a great lazy labor day weekend done nothing but got a new play pen which he is not so fond of because its another place mom can confine him and keep him out of stuff lol

Watch out for acorns. They are starting to come off the Oaks where we live in Maryland. Bentley got a hold of one and ended up with a gastritis so bad the poor guy had the Hershey squirts. And when there wasn't any liquid to came out he had a very bad case of the "winds."

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Awww no acorns where I live but if it was on the ground Chevy would eat it lol I hope ur poor little gassy guy is better now

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Thank you sir. My dad and I played ball and watched football on TV Saturday. I hope you saw the Terps beat the Longhorns that was a game. I guess Maryland fell into what Lee Corso called a cupcake team. I think UT was surprised. We saw quite a few "surrender cobras" on the orange and white side.

Wes and I hung out all day watching football and napping after a long walk and dinner. All went well until FSU lost and I had to hide because Wes was embarrassing me by yelling at the TV. LOL

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wes and I hung out all day watching football and napping after a long walk and dinner. All went well until FSU lost and I had to hide because Wes was embarrassing me by yelling at the TV. LOL

Hi Chunkmeister...I am glad that you and your dad hung out and watched football. We watched football as well and really enjoyed the Terps play the Longhorns. I guess your dad had quite a few "surrender cobras" going on in the second half of Bama and the Noles. We watched that game as well. I did pick Bama to win though because of the coaching factor. We also watched the Michigan and [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] 's Florida Gators game. I picked Michigan. All-in-all it was a good day for the Big 10.

Now [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] 's Nittany Lions rolled over Akron in what Lee Corso described as a "cupcake" team. And you know he was right when he said it all matters when you look at wins and losses as opposed how tough a team's schedule is. Penn State is #4 this week up from #6 in Week One. Noles have a "cupcake" with Louisiana Monroe so they should improve.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Chunkmeister...I am glad that you and your dad hung out and watched football. We watched football as well and really enjoyed the Terps play the Longhorns. I guess your dad had quite a few "surrender cobras" going on in the second half of Bama and the Noles. We watched that game as well. I did pick Bama to win though because of the coaching factor. We also watched the Michigan and [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] 's Florida Gators game. I picked Michigan. All-in-all it was a good day for the Big 10.

Now [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] 's Nittany Lions rolled over Akron in what Lee Corso described as a "cupcake" team. And you know he was right when he said it all matters when you look at wins and losses as opposed how tough a team's schedule is. Penn State is #4 this week up from #6 in Week One. Noles have a "cupcake" with Louisiana Monroe so they should improve.

Thank you for this awesome run down ... first three weeks usually are cupcake games. But, I am loving the looks of the PSU team-- strong and focused!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.