Trying this out... got a new dog

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Aww that pic of tinkerbelle and your daughter is so cute! I just love her big bully smile :luv:

I love the wide variety of bullys you have in your home right now bulldogfamily!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
What great photos. I am heading to the other side of town tomorrow for an owner surrender of a 5 yo English Bulldog. I can't wait to see her. I am a little nervous about fostering a female with 3 other females in the house. We will see.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It just gives the links. Do I use the HTML code?

Basically it is the same, but it has bbcode around it.

I will add the

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh she is just beautiful!!! What a pretty girl!

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
i saw one this past weekend in Phoenix while visiting and fell in love with it and now seeing this pic just makes me want to go rescue one at the pound since they have so many there...unfortunately i have 3 dogs already and in the middle of moving so might just have to wait after all is said and done...beautiful pics thanks for sharing.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
She is so beautiful!!! I :heart: Pitbulls ... she looks just like my FIL's dog Tank, except he's gray. But her white marks are almost exactly the same. So cute.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Thanks guys. She is settling in quite nicely. She really, really loves my kids! Whoever she gets for a furever family is getting a really, really nice dog. She hasn't eatten anything since I got her, I'm hoping once she realizes how yummy Fromm is, she'll decide to it it... although she eats the treats I give her and they are dehydrated animal organs. She has really, really stinky breath, anyone have suggestions on how to get her breath smelling better? I checked her teeth and they are really, really white.

Thanks again guys!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
im loving the pics were she has tears the very first one in the bath and the second set with the last pic... those 2 pics made me tear up shes so in love she's crying :*( your her :angel:

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Silly story about my girl: She has been bred several times and her teat (?) are really, really big... when she runs, they slap her legs and making a slapping sound. So, I'm bad and call her Slap Jack now... She'll be so mad at me if she knew I was telling everyone this.:eek:

IMG_4781.jpg

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I don't understand how people can be so cruel/ignorant with their dogs..I really don't.

Good for you for rescuing her! She's a really pretty girlie. She has such a nice smile :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.