Trying this out... got a new dog

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
This is my new Foster, Tinkerbelle. I rescued her from a backyard breeder. I have to get her shots and spayed, then I will look for a new home for her.

I'm trying photobucket for the first time... Here goes...

IMG_4758.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
It just gives the links. Do I use the HTML code?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] it works .. all I had to do was click on the two links. She is such a pretty colour and i love the white stripe down her nose!! :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
you use the last code of the 4 it should start with and end with img. By the way I just LOVE that first pic. She is looking at you with such love.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What a beautiful girl! How is she with LeRoy? I am assuming he may be more ok with her being that she is a female. How wonderful you are for saving her!!!!

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I went and picked her up today from a backyard breeder. They are claiming to breed Razoredge Pitbull. I went and picked her up and she couldn't get into my car fast enough. This person had about 16 of these in about 10 kennels. 1 of them had a cyst growing out of it's rectum. They have never had vacs, and they all have diarrhea. This poor girl had puppies "about 8 weeks ago". She had 5 pups, but only 1 survived. He didn't tell me why they died. This was her 3rd litter. All of the dogs there had their ears cropped... obviously not by a vet. I really just wanted to take all of them out of there. It hurts to see them like that. I think the guy handled the dogs roughly as she cowers alot. She will seek the attention of my vet tomorrow. I keep my dogs away from her stool because of the possibilities that are endless.

But I can't tell you how sweet this dog is. She is def. wanting to be loved!!! She continually seeks my attention and wants to be praised.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I went and picked her up today from a backyard breeder. They are claiming to breed Razoredge Pitbull. I went and picked her up and she couldn't get into my car fast enough. This person had about 16 of these in about 10 kennels. 1 of them had a cyst growing out of it's rectum. They have never had vacs, and they all have diarrhea. This poor girl had puppies "about 8 weeks ago". She had 5 pups, but only 1 survived. He didn't tell me why they died. This was her 3rd litter. All of the dogs there had their ears cropped... obviously not by a vet. I really just wanted to take all of them out of there. It hurts to see them like that. I think the guy handled the dogs roughly as she cowers alot. She will seek the attention of my vet tomorrow. I keep my dogs away from her stool because of the possibilities that are endless.

But I can't tell you how sweet this dog is. She is def. wanting to be loved!!! She continually seeks my attention and wants to be praised.

How heartbreaking! I can't see how people can treat animals like that :*(

That is a pitbull for you, uber loving and VERY eager to please. They really are wonderful dogs, too bad so many people chose to exploit them :*(

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
She is beautiful! My boyfriend would be in :luv: He wants a blue pittie so badly .

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gawd that is SO heartbreaking. :*( I am so glad you were able to save her from that :evil: I will add that when I win this lottery I would LOVE to save so many animals as I am sure everyone else here would too. Thank you for saving this one!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] , will the breeder possibly surrender the rest? I am curious as to why he chose to surrender just her?

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] Thanks... let me try.

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4776.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] They let her go becasue they bred her 3 times and that's all they "breed their dogs". They are willing to let 2 more 9 month old males go for free also... possibly! They said they feel "dog overloaded" with that many dogs.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
God bless you and your family for doing this. It brings tears to my eyes:*( You are a wonderfull person, because not a lot of people would do what your doing.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.