Thumbs up 🤣

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
So I apologize in advance if you received a random friend request from me, although I'm appreciative if you said yes! I kept clicking on the thumbs up since I've been on this site, thinking it was the same as "liking" a comment. Needless to say, I've been requesting a lot of friendship! Lol oh the joys of being a newb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No worries... always good to have more friends!!

:up:

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Oh MY GOODNESS. I've literally done the exact same thing for as long as I've been a member [emoji23]
I had no idea, I thought I was liking the post as well. Oh goodness y'all. I'm SORRY! Glad I know now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Oh MY GOODNESS. I've literally done the exact same thing for as long as I've been a member [emoji23]
I had no idea, I thought I was liking the post as well. Oh goodness y'all. I'm SORRY! Glad I know now.

Are you serious?! If so, then I am in the right place! I'm gonna have plenty of like minded friends here! [emoji7][emoji4][emoji12]

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Are you serious?! If so, then I am in the right place! I'm gonna have plenty of like minded friends here! [emoji7][emoji4][emoji12]

I can't. Stop. Laughing. Lol!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ohhhhhhhh nOOOOOOOOOOO now you got me clicking all over trying to figure out what your talking about..... soooooooooooo, at the end of each post theres a little thumvbs up... that's a 'like' right??? and then at the top of the page on the left I see the 'words' thumbs up,,, and a blue like... what am I doing?????????????? which means which???? looks like I'm worse off than the rest of you

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
ohhhhhhhh nOOOOOOOOOOO now you got me clicking all over trying to figure out what your talking about..... soooooooooooo, at the end of each post theres a little thumvbs up... that's a 'like' right??? and then at the top of the page on the left I see the 'words' thumbs up,,, and a blue like... what am I doing?????????????? which means which???? looks like I'm worse off than the rest of you

I use the Tapatalk app and I just realized that to "like" a post you press and hold on the post and it gives you options to like, share, quote and I think a couple other options. But, I had NO clue until just now 🤣

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014

Uh Oh, I think I am with you! I see the thumbs up icon on bottom left, which I have been clicking away on but I had never noticed the blue FaceBook-looking thumbs-like icon at the top left of the page. Help!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahah, so now, we are sowing fb how we don't know what we're doing here??? lolol somebody ??? any help here?

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
I use the Tapatalk app and I just realized that to "like" a post you press and hold on the post and it gives you options to like, share, quote and I think a couple other options. But, I had NO clue until just now 🤣

Exactly. I learned tapatalk the hard way. Not use to using my phone for posting, I use to do it from my desktop at work! 🤣

OP
S

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
hahah, so now, we are sowing fb how we don't know what we're doing here??? lolol somebody ??? any help here?

But this is waaaayyyy better than Facebook any day! [emoji4]

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Sorry but I go through every once in a while and clear out people I am following or are following me that I do not know. Most of you who are regulars on the forum I continue too follow. If I have unfollowed anyone and hurt their feeling send me a message and let me have it. LOL

I have thought about getting rid of Tapatalk since I usually use my MacBook to read the forum

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

I have absolutely no clue what you're all on but I'll have a double! :partytime:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online