Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Gorgeous horses and you really have a great place to live. It makes me hate the closeness of the homes in my neighborhood
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] I couldn't do it. I totally respect anyone's choice to live wherever they choose but for me, I need space! Our town has about 4,000 in it, everyone knows everyone and that's just how I like it. It's definitely heaven on earth for us. I need these roughly 400 acres to have peace in my soul. Thanks for commenting on my horses, next to Range, they are my babies. I have 6 now and boy do I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Poor girl has already adopted a couple/few of us... Just wait till we actually land at her doorstep... lol

I'm ready for y'all!! I would actually love to plan something for in the fall, bring the bullies and have a real Texan shindig under the oaks by the big lake, the dogs would LOVE IT! [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
[MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] offer still stands. Honest to goodness, you're welcome to visit anytime. I know most people say that and don't mean it especially to a complete "stranger" but the Lord guides my choices and I feel more than comfortable inviting you for a visit, ANYTIME! [emoji169]

:) It feels wonderful just hearing that :) thank you :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I'm ready for y'all!! I would actually love to plan something for in the fall, bring the bullies and have a real Texan shindig under the oaks by the big lake, the dogs would LOVE IT! [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION]

Wouldnt it be something for this to happen :) What a dream. I mean,,, really, what a dream.. I even just closed my eyes and pictured it. :) What a treat to even dream :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Absolutely gorgeous!!! You are SO blessed to live on a piece of heaven like that, one day I would LOVE to own some land... I know absolutely nothing about horses though... Lol

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Absolutely gorgeous!!! You are SO blessed to live on a piece of heaven like that, one day I would LOVE to own some land... I know absolutely nothing about horses though... Lol

God has certainly been faithful to us and we are so grateful to Him every time we step outside and look at this view.[emoji5]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.