How to choose the best Sunscreens

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow!! I sent this to my daughter as well.... her hubby is prone to skin cancer and she has a youngin that needs sunscreen. and of course we all do to different degrees... I now am ordering some zink oxide from Amazon to add to my 'cupboard' (do you have anyspacifics I should know? and also been wanting to get the myrrh so there ya go... I am also now a doTERRA wholesaler (but only for personal use for me) so will be ordering that momentarily. Geeeeee, where or where does my money go???? :/

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
wow!! I sent this to my daughter as well.... her hubby is prone to skin cancer and she has a youngin that needs sunscreen. and of course we all do to different degrees... I now am ordering some zink oxide from Amazon to add to my 'cupboard' (do you have anyspacifics I should know? and also been wanting to get the myrrh so there ya go... I am also now a doTERRA wholesaler (but only for personal use for me) so will be ordering that momentarily. Geeeeee, where or where does my money go???? :/

We had this not to long ago. Proves to you the issue is chemicals!

Banana Boat Sunscreen under fire as Health Canada gets more claims it caused burns - Business - CBC News

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

It's just horrible whats happening with chemicals replacing good natural ways to do things and hurting our familys. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo happy that i came here and was Re introduced(through great advice!!) to the wonders of the 'oils' (and other things) as even though i still had some in my cupboard, i was rarely using!!! Im all restocked with way more than ever :) and USING them with great success. As well as my wonder cloths ;) my siver, etc...... So anyway, thank you for this :)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It's just horrible whats happening with chemicals replacing good natural ways to do things and hurting our familys. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo happy that i came here and was Re introduced(through great advice!!) to the wonders of the 'oils' (and other things) as even though i still had some in my cupboard, i was rarely using!!! Im all restocked with way more than ever :) and USING them with great success. As well as my wonder cloths ;) my siver, etc...... So anyway, thank you for this :)
Read my silver thread

- - - Updated - - -

Read my silver thread

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.