ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I LOVE to put a list out there to see what everyone else is watching from time to time...

RIGHT NOW I'm watching...

Game of Thrones which last week's episode was really good... the first one I was rather disappointed.

I just finished House of Cards, and Gypsy which was REALLY interesting... and I just started Broadchurch. I love a good murder/mystery... Lol

SO what are YOU watching RIGHT NOW?!! :detective2:

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Let's see - - Loch Ness, Midsomer Murders, Vera, Bentwood, Primeval, Murdoch Mysteries, Schitts Creek, Doc Martin, Witnesses, Wallander, Preacher, Rizzoli and Isles, Broadchurch - i've seen both the English and American versions, The Fall, Hinterland, Murder in Paradise, Father Brown. You can tell that I am a big English show geek. I also like French, Scandinavian, Asian mysteries. Let's just say my bully is a multi-cultural mystery geek also. :yes:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
well, you sure have some shows there! ... i'd get them all mixed up lol the only one out of all those I've watched and LOVED was Doc Martin... best show ever but I think I've watched the whole series :( Other than that, I watch Monk when I remember to turn on the tv ;) or Pitbulls and parolees :)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Anything I can because the puppies bogart the remote control watching animal planet and nat geo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
GOT of course.....just finished The Leftovers; Just started The Fall; finished The Keepers a few weeks ago; OMG WAITING FOR SHITZ CREEK TO BEGIN AGAIN !!! Funniest EVER!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
not sure if you guys checked this out yet. SUITS. Season just started; starring Harvey Specter of course. The witty debonnaire lawyer it is; Harvey Specter like my boy.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Let's see - - Loch Ness, Midsomer Murders, Vera, Bentwood, Primeval, Murdoch Mysteries, Schitts Creek, Doc Martin, Witnesses, Wallander, Preacher, Rizzoli and Isles, Broadchurch - i've seen both the English and American versions, The Fall, Hinterland, Murder in Paradise, Father Brown. You can tell that I am a big English show geek. I also like French, Scandinavian, Asian mysteries. Let's just say my bully is a multi-cultural mystery geek also. :yes:

OMG... I want to see Loch Ness, and honestly I haven't heard of the other ones except for Rizzoli and Isles. I LOVE all the British shows :heart: I saw The Fall and absolutely LOVED it... do you have any that were your favorites?!!

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Loch Ness is on Acorn TV. If you have Roku you can get it. It is about $5.00 a month, it has a lot of British shows. The others are either on Netflix, Hulu or Acorn. I have to say Midsomer Murders is my favorite - it is what got me started on British TV. You can also get Acorn on your computer or smartphone. Punk and I snuggle on the couch on the weekend and zone out with our shows. :D

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Loch Ness is on Acorn TV. If you have Roku you can get it. It is about $5.00 a month, it has a lot of British shows. The others are either on Netflix, Hulu or Acorn. I have to say Midsomer Murders is my favorite - it is what got me started on British TV. You can also get Acorn on your computer or smartphone. Punk and I snuggle on the couch on the weekend and zone out with our shows. :D

DANG IT... I may have to splurge and get the darn Acorn TV!!! :w00t:

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
It will be well worth it. Somedays that is all I watch instead of migrating between the three.

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I LOVE to put a list out there to see what everyone else is watching from time to time...

RIGHT NOW I'm watching...

Game of Thrones which last week's episode was really good... the first one I was rather disappointed.

I just finished House of Cards, and Gypsy which was REALLY interesting... and I just started Broadchurch. I love a good murder/mystery... Lol

SO what are YOU watching RIGHT NOW?!! :detective2:

RAY DONAVAN RETURNING AUGUST 6th.

Otherwise watching GOT and teaching myself to speak Dothtraki.

I need to get a life.

Learn to Speak Dothraki in Just 22 Easy Steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Game of Thrones right now. Not much of anything else. I am waiting anxiously for Outlander and The Walking Dead to come back. I liked the first GOT episode this season! Aria's scene blew me away!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Grantchester, Broadchurch, any English series really so I can get my English countryside fix. Waiting for The Walking Dead to start again and The Black List. I will also watch Mr. Mercedes when it starts.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
RAY DONAVAN RETURNING AUGUST 6th.

Otherwise watching GOT and teaching myself to speak Dothtraki.

I need to get a life.

Learn to Speak Dothraki in Just 22 Easy Steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously need to binge watch Ray Donavan... I haven't seen that one yet!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Grantchester, Broadchurch, any English series really so I can get my English countryside fix. Waiting for The Walking Dead to start again and The Black List. I will also watch Mr. Mercedes when it starts.

I'm really enjoying Broadchurch, I'm assuming it takes place in Scotland?!!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I seriously need to binge watch Ray Donavan... I haven't seen that one yet!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really enjoying Broadchurch, I'm assuming it takes place in Scotland?!!

It's set along The Jurassic Coast, Dorset, southern England

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.