rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
From Yahoo Sports...Nick Bromberg---aka Dr. Saturday.

The 2017 college football season kicks off in just 50 days. Scary, isnā€™t it?
With the season fast approaching, here are 50 questions we have entering the season. We donā€™t profess to know any of the answers to these sometimes serious, sometimes general and sometimes absurd inquiries. But weā€™re looking forward to finding them out.
ā€¢ How is Florida State approximately a touchdown underdog vs. Alabama in Week 1?
ā€¢ Will Clemsonā€™s Week 1 replacement for QB Deshaun Watson be the starter for the entire season?
ā€¢ How long will it take Lamar Jackson to score the 25 TDs he accounted for in the first four weeks of 2016?
ā€¢ Is the ACC going to be the deepest conference in college football again?
ā€¢ Will Wake Forest successfully keep its plays under wraps for the entirety of the 2017 season?
ā€¢ Is Miami QB Malik Rosier going to make Miami fans forget Brad Kaaya leaving early?
ā€¢ Can new North Carolina QB Brandon Harris have similar success to former Tar Heel QB Mitch Trubisky?
ā€¢ Will Boston College LB Harold Landry become a sleeper Heisman contender with a 20-sack season?
ā€¢ Is Georgia Tech going to have another quiet 9-win season?
ā€¢ Will Alabama win another national title?
ā€¢ Will anyone pose a serious challenge to the Tide in the SEC West?ā€¢ Is Auburn QB Sean White really going to get Wally Pipped by Jarrett Stidham?

ā€¢ Is LSU RB Derrius Guice going to post statistics to rival Leonard Fournetteā€™s 2015?

ā€¢ Is Malik Zaire the QB Florida needs to win the East easily?

ā€¢ Will Georgia QB Jacob Eason make a significant leap in his sophomore season?

ā€¢ How much of a spolier will Ole Miss be without any postseason hopes?

ā€¢ Will Tennessee fans be happy if the Vols go 9-4 again?

ā€¢ What happens in College Station if Texas A&M loses to UCLA in Week 1?

ā€¢ Is former Indiana coach Kevin Wilson the fix for Ohio Stateā€™s passing game?

ā€¢ Will Northwesternā€™s football team be a worthy sequel to its basketball Cinderella?

ā€¢ Are Pitt and Penn State rivals or not?

ā€¢ Will Jim Harbaugh announce depth chart changes via YouTube?

ā€¢ Is Indiana going to go to a third-straight bowl for the first time since 1988?

ā€¢ Will Rutgers score against Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State?

ā€¢ Will new Minnesota coach P.J. Fleck row a boat in each of Minnesotaā€™s 10,000 lakes?

ā€¢ Is Jeff Brohm going to make Purdue immediately relevant within the Big Ten?

ā€¢ Who is the best quarterback in Los Angeles? USCā€™s Sam Darnold? UCLAā€™s Josh Rosen? The Ramsā€™ Jared Goff?

ā€¢ Is a healthy Washington QB Jake Browning better than his L.A. Pac-12 counterparts?

ā€¢ Will either of the Arizona teams be looking for a new coach at the end of 2017?

ā€¢ Is Colorado in for a rough tumble from the heights of 2016?

ā€¢ Stanfordā€™s going to be really good again, isnā€™t it?

ā€¢ Can Washington State survive its Week 1 game vs. Montana State?

ā€¢ Can new Cal coach Justin Wilcox work miracles with the Cal defense?

ā€¢ Is the Big 12 going to get left out of the College Football Playoff again?

ā€¢ If it isnā€™t, does Oklahoma have to win at Ohio State?

ā€¢ Will Oklahoma State have the most explosive pass game in the country?

ā€¢ If Texas wins at USC in Week 3, how will Texas fans overreact about Tom Herman?

ā€¢ How will Kansas State exceed expectations despite being picked to finish in the top four of the Big 12?

ā€¢ Will Texas Tech realize that defense is a necessary part of football?

ā€¢ With Kansas planning $300 million in football facility improvements, will that equate to less than $100 million a win in 2017?

ā€¢ Four Notre Dame, will eight wins be enough?

ā€¢ Will South Florida make a run at going undefeated?

ā€¢ If USF isnā€™t the group of five team that makes a New Yearā€™s Six bowl, who the heck will it
be?

ā€¢ Can Houston beat Texas Tech for the second time in their last three meetings?

ā€¢ Can QB Tom Flacco keep Western Michigan elite?

ā€¢ How many people who think Wyoming QB Josh Allen is an early pick in the 2018 NFL draft will watch him for the first time in Week 1 vs. Iowa?

ā€¢ How ugly will new Fresno State coach Jeff Tedfordā€™s return to colllege football be with games vs. Alabama and Washington in September?

ā€¢ Can Appalachian State pull off a Michigan miracle 10 years later in Week 1 vs. Georgia?

ā€¢ Will Idaho finish its tenure at college footballā€™s top level with another bowl appearance?

ā€¢ Will the College Football Playoff get a ratings spike with New Yearā€™s Day semifinals?
ā€“ ā€“ ā€“ ā€“ ā€“ ā€“ ā€“

Nick Bromberg is the editor of Dr. Saturday and From the Marbles on Yahoo Sports. Have a tip? Email him at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter!

Follow @NickBromberg

So I hope this helps you into the mindset for the upcoming 2017 College Football Season. Thanks for your attention. Relampago Blanco

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nothing that I am going to worry about. For me it is more a question of how many Aggie home games am I going to attend this year? Along with home many games am I going to attend at my daughters college as well?

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Nothing that I am going to worry about. For me it is more a question of how many Aggie home games am I going to attend this year? Along with home many games am I going to attend at my daughters college as well?

Well whatever you decide to do...hoist one for me at the tailgate. Salute!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
OK Timmy Tebow! I guess mommy changed your name. Make sure you get some beer to watch some football...especially tailgating. Get some good grub as well. Wings, ribs, steak (med rare). pork ribs and beef steak....Oink and Moo!

Hahahaha.....you're cute....Timmy Tebow!!! Don't like beer....Vino no problemo.... Oink....Moo....and ya forgot da lamb chops Bhaaaaaa!

Football....eeeeeehhhh not a big fan. Tights are cool though! :2thumbs:
This Timmy Tebow use to play allllll sports at school...rugby, floor hockey, basketball, baseball, swimming, biking still do pedal n motor (I go further on motor :) ) ohhhhhhhhh and Dodge ball! Man did that hurt!!!! More than rugby! Tebow got the ball real good on the side face once and was like getting da face sucked right off the body. Knock some sense into me...DONT PLAY ANYMORE!!! :excited: You remember Dodge Ball???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am hoping this damn work project is all said and done by labor day so I can enjoy the season this year... last year I barely got to watch a game due to damn work :(

@rjsaterp --- how are you doing?

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am hoping this damn work project is all said and done by labor day so I can enjoy the season this year... last year I barely got to watch a game due to damn work :(

@rjsaterp --- how are you doing?
I'm hanging in there. Work is a 4 letter word ending in K. We have a new director and trying to adjust.

Bosses are like diapers...on your butt and usually full of crap.

My Jewelie Girl hissing Bentley's ball.
09d35c91af124b54e5236afc8e99f92e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahahaha.....you're cute....Timmy Tebow!!! Don't like beer....Vino no problemo.... Oink....Moo....and ya forgot da lamb chops Bhaaaaaa!

Football....eeeeeehhhh not a big fan. Tights are cool though! :2thumbs:
This Timmy Tebow use to play allllll sports at school...rugby, floor hockey, basketball, baseball, swimming, biking still do pedal n motor (I go further on motor :) ) ohhhhhhhhh and Dodge ball! Man did that hurt!!!! More than rugby! Tebow got the ball real good on the side face once and was like getting da face sucked right off the body. Knock some sense into me...DONT PLAY ANYMORE!!! :excited: You remember Dodge Ball???
Merlot goes well with the moo!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm hanging in there. Work is a 4 letter word ending in K. We have a new director and trying to adjust.

Bosses are like diapers...on your butt and usually full of crap.

My Jewelie Girl hissing Bentley's ball.
09d35c91af124b54e5236afc8e99f92e.jpg

Jewel has a great bully butt!!!

Work... I agree 1000% --- 6 years till the house is paid off :)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Go Noles!! and no Tennessee fans are never happy but at the beginning of the season they will talk like the are going to win it all.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.