Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Everyone. I've been getting dirty these past few days, digging in my garden and going to the garden centres. Last year I found a cute hanging thing, that turned out to be a store prop. When I asked the price of it, I was told it wasn't for sale, because it had been used as a prop, but the manager was standing beside us, and she said I could have it for $9.99. I took it, not knowing what I would do with it, but liked it. It was the end of the summer, and I hung it on my fence, but didn't use it for anything, it just collected rain and leaves. Lol. I stored it I. The garage for the winter, with the rest if my garden stuff. Well last weekend I pulled it out, and when I went to the garden centre, I bought some succulents and some mini cacti and some cute little figures and some cactus soil. Today I planted them in my hanging thing, and this was the result. I like the way it turned out. I'll have to replant them into a pot, or a terrarium once the Fall/Winter comes and bring them inside.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    794 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    675.7 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    628.1 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    655.9 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    793.2 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    893.5 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    978.5 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    810.6 KB · Views: 152

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
What a cute garden! Beautiful job! Btw, where are BULLIES? Everyone knows, bullies are the best gardeners and...fertilisers...:yes:

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
What a cute garden! Beautiful job! Btw, where are BULLIES? Everyone knows, bullies are the best gardeners and...fertilisers...:yes:

Thank You. We've had a heat wave here the past couple of days, so it's been too hot for them to be outside. Dozer would just lay in the sun and fry himself, he loves to plop himself down and just lay there in the sun, Blossom would eat all my flowers, she tries to get the flower baskets at the front door every time we go out for a walk.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thank You. We've had a heat wave here the past couple of days, so it's been too hot for them to be outside. Dozer would just lay in the sun and fry himself, he loves to plop himself down and just lay there in the sun, Blossom would eat all my flowers, she tries to get the flower baskets at the front door every time we go out for a walk.

I miss my eastern summers. You can grow anything in Ontario and Quebec. Here, pfffft you can get snow in June!

Cute garden and love the little sheeps with the mushrooms. Good job!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks Helene. It was fun shopping for them and planting them.

B770QE

Feb 7, 2016
California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Beautiful! I'm jealous. I wish I could have gardens like that, but living in the desert makes it nearly impossible :(

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Hi Everyone. I've been getting dirty these past few days, digging in my garden and going to the garden centres. Last year I found a cute hanging thing, that turned out to be a store prop. When I asked the price of it, I was told it wasn't for sale, because it had been used as a prop, but the manager was standing beside us, and she said I could have it for $9.99. I took it, not knowing what I would do with it, but liked it. It was the end of the summer, and I hung it on my fence, but didn't use it for anything, it just collected rain and leaves. Lol. I stored it I. The garage for the winter, with the rest if my garden stuff. Well last weekend I pulled it out, and when I went to the garden centre, I bought some succulents and some mini cacti and some cute little figures and some cactus soil. Today I planted them in my hanging thing, and this was the result. I like the way it turned out. I'll have to replant them into a pot, or a terrarium once the Fall/Winter comes and bring them inside.

What gorgeous gardens. My sister-in-law in U.K. Just sent me photos of her gardens. I am so envious. Everything you have is sooooo beautiful. Enjoy your summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh wow Monica!!!! Beautiful gardens!!! Wish you lived closer for lessons

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Beautiful Monica, I LOVE what you did w/those little tube swings. I LOVE succulents, and I grow them indoors as well... your garden is gorgeous too, look at those hydrangea's.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Very nice indeed. You did a good job! Everything is getting fried here!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Looks great! I did some work over the weekend too...my new "thing" is lava rocks. And Louie doesn't seem to know when to get out of the sun either so I have to watch him like a hawk. Jax will go lay in the shade but Louie will stay in the sun.

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
Your gardens look amazing! I love that hanger!! I'm so jealous...my gardens are a mess this year...Sgt. keeps pooping in them, which seems to be encouraging the weeds to keep growing!! :glare:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Really nice and ohhhhhhhhhh I'm sure so very nice to visit daily :) I love when things look beqautiful like that. My yard is dead/burnt/ weeds and dirt this year... Getting fined for watering so may do some small part out front, but the back is a gonner but Hank still likes it :) I would just bring in your hanging swing just like it is and find a place for it in the house when it's time :) Very cute!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Nice work girl! Time well spent.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] Monica, that is beautiful. Makes me think of my Mom,who always had beautiful flowers, and a veggie garden,also. All the butterflies(which she loved) would flock to her flowers and bushes. You worked hard, and did a great job!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.