ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I wanted to post a reminder about your bulldogs and fireworks this holiday weekend, and here are some GREAT tips. We will be heading to a get together w/friends this 4th, so I plan on putting the pups in their crates, with a sound machine close by and leaving them a KONG filled w/frozen peanut butter. If you guys have any tips please share them below.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe July 4th weekend!!! :firecracker::usa:

4th-of-july-pet-safety1.png

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hummmm, We'll be sleeping through it, just hangen out and I think far from the noise... but,,, would a dose of Benadryl help some?? other than what you suggested, that's all that comes to mind... Or the thunder shirts... I had one girl so scared of that noise and I just made sure the house was LOUD that eve...

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
hummmm, We'll be sleeping through it, just hangen out and I think far from the noise... but,,, would a dose of Benadryl help some?? other than what you suggested, that's all that comes to mind... Or the thunder shirts... I had one girl so scared of that noise and I just made sure the house was LOUD that eve...

Some dogs get hyped up w/benedryl, but it knocks my two out... Lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Some dogs get hyped up w/benedryl, but it knocks my two out... Lol

awwwwwwwwwwww,, I guess you would certainly want to know how it effects your dog before you use THAT one ..lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online