HAPPY FATHERS DAY EVERYONE Enjoy your day , What did you do ?

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
IMG_2017-05-26_17-41-33.jpeg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We are taking the Hubby to brunch, and I promise not to ask him to do a THING for me today... Lol

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Visiting the Mausoleum where my father is and cleaning house from the mess my four legged son makes

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
We had a quiet Fathers day
We have storms in the area, tornado watch, thunder storms the norm it seems this year .
Stayed in with all the rug rats got things done around the house , we are going on a fishing trip this yr for a week so got all the gear together stuff like that

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
We had a quiet Fathers day
We have storms in the area, tornado watch, thunder storms the norm it seems this year .
Stayed in with all the rug rats got things done around the house , we are going on a fishing trip this yr for a week so got all the gear together stuff like that

awwwwwwwww a fishing trip... we are too. Does your troop go? I just have the one and we're going to be camping real fancy... lol in a lodge!!! ohhhhhhh how I wonder how my boys youthful manners will embarrass me :eek: .... or not..

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
awwwwwwwww a fishing trip... we are too. Does your troop go? I just have the one and we're going to be camping real fancy... lol in a lodge!!! ohhhhhhh how I wonder how my boys youthful manners will embarrass me :eek: .... or not..

We also will be going to a lodge so looking forward to it to be honest , No the dogs will all go to a wonderful kennel we use ( that costs more then the lodge ) if I took them all I would never get out in the boat .
We are taking the ATV,s also so we can out and about

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Went surf fishing at Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge...it's a weekly thing for us. Beach was magnificent...fishing sucked, uncharacteristically . The week before Sandy hooked up a 2' Black Drum and it got off after a spirited battle. Threw hook right at my feet and was gone in a flash. She was pissed. It's OK though, I caught a 21"er a few minutes later...HAHAAAAH!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
ummmmmmm looking forward too!! almost wish I knew of a GREAT kennel or place for the HANK... I'll enjoy with him as well, just that getting up in the night to take him out if needed isn't my favorite. at home, I just open the door.. Anyway, fishing sounds great and good to hear of the fun ya'all are having... and catching!!! lol

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Went surf fishing at Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge...it's a weekly thing for us. Beach was magnificent...fishing sucked, uncharacteristically . The week before Sandy hooked up a 2' Black Drum and it got off after a spirited battle. Threw hook right at my feet and was gone in a flash. She was pissed. It's OK though, I caught a 21"er a few minutes later...HAHAAAAH!

Chip I would love to try that , have done some deep sea fishing but not enough to say much couple dolphin fish is all

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
ummmmmmm looking forward too!! almost wish I knew of a GREAT kennel or place for the HANK... I'll enjoy with him as well, just that getting up in the night to take him out if needed isn't my favorite. at home, I just open the door.. Anyway, fishing sounds great and good to hear of the fun ya'all are having... and catching!!! lol

The lake is way way up north even from where we live , full of pickerel pike and Sm mouth bass ( Bass are My fav , Prettyone loves pickerel ) we could take the pup,s there aloud but like you there are issues to all that there safer in the kennel and will have way more fun there .

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We used to go offshore from Oregon Inlet twice a year. Some trips are great and some are long and boring. Economic downturn brought all those good times to an abrupt end. Looking forward to better times in the future...with a little luck. Until then, the beach will do nicely.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
?.. Bass are My fav....
im with you, liking the bass. Pickerel too many bones and too many teeth, very sharp teeth...fresh water Baracuda they are.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Looks like you had the best day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Looks like you had the best day!

Ya was ok Bud got some stuff done,
Finally stopped smoking , off them now app a month so far no relapses good days and bad , Meg and Sophie keep me busy and drive me to want one too lol
I have the patch and gum , used to smoke a pack of 25 and a 1/2 a day so took a bit to get to the patch level of Nicotine but goin good

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ya was ok Bud got some stuff done,
Finally stopped smoking , off them now app a month so far no relapses good days and bad , Meg and Sophie keep me busy and drive me to want one too lol
I have the patch and gum , used to smoke a pack of 25 and a 1/2 a day so took a bit to get to the patch level of Nicotine but goin good

Best of luck with the quitting... think of the money you'll save--- and but treat fir the pups with

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.