We are getting hammered up here and they say snow flurries on top of all this , never seen this before

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
[h=3]Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Friday 5 May 2017[/h] Rainfall warning in effect.
dateDetailed Forecast
Today Rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late this afternoon. High 9.
Tonight Rain. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 6.
Sat, 6 May Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. High 13.
NightPeriods of rain or snow. Low plus 1.
Sun, 7 May Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
NightCloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.
Mon, 8 May Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
NightCloudy periods. Low minus 2.
Tue, 9 May A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
NightCloudy periods. Low plus 4.
Wed, 10 May A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
NightCloudy periods. Low 7.
Thu, 11 May Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Well the melt filled the rivers , creeks and lakes .
The ground is saturated and can take NO more water so now it is running everywhere , Road washouts every where .
Glad i have the generator and two full freezers , I have seen cottages and homes under water and some have lost most of there land to wash outs , truly scary here

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh MY goodness... stay safe!!! We are getting rain for the next 3 days and the temp has dropped to 45 degrees this morning...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Holy crap.... stay safe and love those babies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When it is raining, I have to push the dogs out of the house!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Oh boy! That is frightening! I'm a prayerful woman and will be doing just that. Keep intouch as we will all be concerned. Wow! :( Do take care..

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ya we venture out to do there business only , and check the creek ( river right now ) beside us
Megan loves the rain follow,s me all over , Sophie not so much or Rosie , Willow , Nelli and Odin are not enthralled with it but go out .
Satellite works and does not work ( TV, Internet ect ect )

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well the melt filled the rivers , creeks and lakes .
The ground is saturated and can take NO more water so now it is running everywhere , Road washouts every where .
Glad i have the generator and two full freezers , I have seen cottages and homes under water and some have lost most of there land to wash outs , truly scary here

My family are all in Quebec. They are having same issues. My sister's and all her neighbors are being flooded. Her house hasnt been touched yet. All houses along the river side where she is, water has gone into a lot of homes, cars are floating. :( I recall last time this happened was in 1998. This is really not good. Needs to stop raining asap for both provinces.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Oh MY goodness... stay safe!!! We are getting rain for the next 3 days and the temp has dropped to 45 degrees this morning...

Same here!!

I hate the rain unless my yard is dead then I hope for rain. We have had a lot of flooding around here the past few weeks

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ya we venture out to do there business only , and check the creek ( river right now ) beside us
Megan loves the rain follow,s me all over , Sophie not so much or Rosie , Willow , Nelli and Odin are not enthralled with it but go out .
Satellite works and does not work ( TV, Internet ect ect )

Checking in.... how you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Same here!!

I hate the rain unless my yard is dead then I hope for rain. We have had a lot of flooding around here the past few weeks

It has been flooding here as well, yesterday I gave them the varsity ball and it was still sprinkling... Ugh!!! Mud from one end to the other on both of them... Lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Our weather has been all upside down this year too, but hope you stay safe

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Still floating , Prettyone is up now , were ok so far and seeing the rain slow a bit Thank God

Called my sister back home to check up on here and they were all evacuated by the army yesterday. She's staying with a friend around her area which is higher and safer. She's not too thrill.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.