We are getting hammered up here and they say snow flurries on top of all this , never seen this before

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Were for the first time in a very long time sunny NO rain or snow flurries , the lake yet full is like glass and they say just starting to recede, will be at least a couple of weeks to go back to we hope normal.
Then they can access the damage far better big bucks I would think !

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Were for the first time in a very long time sunny NO rain or snow flurries , the lake yet full is like glass and they say just starting to recede, will be at least a couple of weeks to go back to we hope normal.

Great... hope it stays that way for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Sorry not been on much , clearing up outside was 82 today if you can imagine were under severe thunderstorm watch now and they say we will drop to plus 1 in the next few days , have tons of pics of the pup,s that get Me up at 4 something every morning , they are doing Puppy stuff could kill em mind but there learning and so am I again lol . My Mum,s internment is coming up after this long weekend that has also given Me issues to deal with , getin old too no memory it seems anymore God Bless The Prettyone !!!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
So good to see you have been wo0ndering how things are going... and holly cow going to get hit again???!!!! well hang tight I guess... sounds like you have a whole plate and then some.... but still, pictures are welcome :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

It's going down now. Slowly but surely. My sister just got the ok she can go home now.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sorry not been on much , clearing up outside was 82 today if you can imagine were under severe thunderstorm watch now and they say we will drop to plus 1 in the next few days , have tons of pics of the pup,s that get Me up at 4 something every morning , they are doing Puppy stuff could kill em mind but there learning and so am I again lol . My Mum,s internment is coming up after this long weekend that has also given Me issues to deal with , getin old too no memory it seems anymore God Bless The Prettyone !!!!!

:hug: lots of loving little canine distracts will make it easier to get through :hug:

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
:hug: lots of loving little canine distracts will make it easier to get through :hug:

You got that right Bud , little buggers decided to go for a tour in the bush . I of coarse have to chase them as they have selective memory when calling there names .
So off I go into the Black Flie infested bush seeking wee Bulldogs , I am covered in bites now , Rosie thinks it is funny of coarse ............

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You got that right Bud , little buggers decided to go for a tour in the bush . I of coarse have to chase them as they have selective memory when calling there names .
So off I go into the Black Flie infested bush seeking wee Bulldogs , I am covered in bites now , Rosie thinks it is funny of coarse ............

:faint:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online