helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yup, it actually was delivered. But I am quite disappointed. The quality is not good at all. It looks really cheap. So I'll keep it as a back up but I am going to get the one I saw at my local pet store.

It is a thin metal. Not like a real car buckle. I never checked the pet stores so my error on ordering them.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
It is a thin metal. Not like a real car buckle. I never checked the pet stores so my error on ordering them.

Yup, a very thin metal and the nylon seems to be cheap as well. I never thought to check the pet stores either and saw the Paw Prime ad on Facebook and thought it was such a great deal. Lessons have been learned.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yup, a very thin metal and the nylon seems to be cheap as well. I never thought to check the pet stores either and saw the Paw Prime ad on Facebook and thought it was such a great deal. Lessons have been learned.

Guess what? I finally got the missing 2 buckle seat leashes today. Look what the dumbasses sent directly form China! LIKE...............

Pink collar.jpg
:huh::wtf::bang::bang::bang::yell::yell::yell:

I HATE....HATE stupid people!!!!!

Not even what ive order!!! Dont even know what that little black box is for. Probably a barking collar. Lollllllll

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Wow! I'm always seeing Paw Prime ads on my Facebook and getting emails from them. I learned my lesson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk