Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I got an email from Paw Prime last night that my seatbelt shipped.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I got an email from Paw Prime last night that my seatbelt shipped.

I always pay through PayPal. I sent them an email. Same day got an email from Paw Prime. Said..... please follow your tracking number as it take a week for the second order! ?!??? WTF...are they that dense? Been 2 months. I reply asked them if they truly read my eail as I said 2 MONTHS in allllll my emails. I swear if it was my company, I would fire the whole lot!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
What kind of sauces do you make?

In a nutshell..... I make pesto/sauces. Basil, Sundried, Greek, Cilantros with Jalapeno, Habenaro, Limes etc..... Theses are all natural. No sugars, no fillers, gluten free......well gluten free cause there is no meat...they're all authentic. On the higher end but you're eating clean. When i do demos, they fly off the shelves. I have a big Eat n Drink Expo show on April 1st. Restaurants, Chefs, Food industry will all be there. I was asked by a high end meat shop to join up with him. Not going to say no lol. I never thought one minute these sauces I was raised on was going to sell like so. Just started last july and bammmm, off they went. All I wanted to do is teach people to eat clean and get away from fillers and all the junk they put in jars. A lot of work but worth every single face I see with a smile and loving them. I need more help now lol...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I always pay through PayPal. I sent them an email. Same day got an email from Paw Prime. Said..... please follow your tracking number as it take a week for the second order! ?!??? WTF...are they that dense? Been 2 months. I reply asked them if they truly read my eail as I said 2 MONTHS in allllll my emails. I swear if it was my company, I would fire the whole lot!

I tracked my order this morning. It is not giving me an estimated delivery date yet. But I had no idea it was coming from China. I was in a pet store over the weekend and saw a similar seat belt and it was only $7. Had I known, I never would have ordered one from Paw Prime.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
In a nutshell..... I make pesto/sauces. Basil, Sundried, Greek, Cilantros with Jalapeno, Habenaro, Limes etc..... Theses are all natural. No sugars, no fillers, gluten free......well gluten free cause there is no meat...they're all authentic. On the higher end but you're eating clean. When i do demos, they fly off the shelves. I have a big Eat n Drink Expo show on April 1st. Restaurants, Chefs, Food industry will all be there. I was asked by a high end meat shop to join up with him. Not going to say no lol. I never thought one minute these sauces I was raised on was going to sell like so. Just started last july and bammmm, off they went. All I wanted to do is teach people to eat clean and get away from fillers and all the junk they put in jars. A lot of work but worth every single face I see with a smile and loving them. I need more help now lol...

I'll send you a PM.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Well I hope I get mine that I ordered.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I tracked my order this morning. It is not giving me an estimated delivery date yet. But I had no idea it was coming from China. I was in a pet store over the weekend and saw a similar seat belt and it was only $7. Had I known, I never would have ordered one from Paw Prime.

Got an email goes like this and make sure you're sitting down as you might fall off your chair laughing.
Hey helene! Long time since we last heard from you. :) We regularly get new inventory so you should check it out! And here is your gift from us, a coupon to use on your next purchase.

Your Discount Coupon

Below is your 10% discount coupon.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Start ShoppingExpires on:*April 10, 2017, 12:06 AM

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Got an email goes like this and make sure you're sitting down as you might fall off your chair laughing.
Hey helene! Long time since we last heard from you. :) We regularly get new inventory so you should check it out! And here is your gift from us, a coupon to use on your next purchase.

Your Discount Coupon

Below is your 10% discount coupon.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Start ShoppingExpires on:*April 10, 2017, 12:06 AM

Hahahaha!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay, I got notification on Friday, March 24, that the item had shipped. I just tracked it now and it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment." And there has been no activity.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay, I got notification on Friday, March 24, that the item had shipped. I just tracked it now and it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment." And there has been no activity.

Who knows, you might get a discount coupon like me. :p

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Who knows, you might get a discount coupon like me. :p

:LMAO:

I have a feeling I might be having to just go and buy one at my local pet store where it's actually cheaper. Sigh...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I just got an email notification that my item has been DELIVERED!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
? Did you get it or just an email? Like is it in your hands lol

Yup, it actually was delivered. But I am quite disappointed. The quality is not good at all. It looks really cheap. So I'll keep it as a back up but I am going to get the one I saw at my local pet store.