Paw Prime

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ive order 4 seat buckles and only got 2. Been months. Lady says its being tracked but the tracking was for the 2 I received. Sent them 3 emails the wont reply back. Very bad customer service! Was fast to take your money though. Dont bother ordering from them. Service sucks!

https://pawprime.com/

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thanks for the heads-up. I really dislike how customer service is nowadays...It's lacking and that's for sure. Customer Service is a Lost Art.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Have you tried calling them?
1-855-239-1729

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Oh, man! I just ordered 1 over the weekend. There was some deal that they were giving 100 of them away and you just had to pay for the shipping.

And you sound like me, places definitely don't want to take a phone call from me when I am annoyed at them lol.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks for the heads-up. I really dislike how customer service is nowadays...It's lacking and that's for sure. Customer Service is a Lost Art.

So true!!!! I have a sauce business, no fillers, no sugars all natural etc etc and just got approved by the 2nd largest grocery chain store in Canada. Im extremely thrilled!!!! But you know, I still go out and do demos so I can see people's reactions, their comments, their smile and all. I find that is the foundation of a successful business! "Listen and take notes!" It's because of the customers your business is working! And Yes...you do need a great product lol.... I live in a normal bungalow, normal truck, I go to flea markets, 2nd hand stores as you can always find little treasures.... all this keeps you grounded. I dont want a business that the customers are just a number. That's the problem today with companies, they forget its the customers that put them where they stand today. And yet, it's the customers that can bring you right back down to the bottom.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Next time try ebay. I got the same ones for $5.00! We had a small neighborhood restaurant,and customer service was VERY important!(even for those who showed up AFTER the closing time..........you must smile...........

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
dying to know of your 'sauce'...... I'm in usa so prob couldn't get anyway, but love to hear??

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I order everything off of Amazon Prime... super spoiled w/the free shipping and it only takes 2 days!!! I got some of those seat belt buckles for Willow and they work like a charm.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[h=1]2 Pet Seat Belt Dog Safety Adjustable Clip Car Auto Travel Vehicle Safe Puppy[/h] 13 product ratings
tnj4p1myre1mpff12w4j1llndmc.png
21 viewed per day

[h=2]Seller information[/h] alltopbargains (259128 )
98.8% Positive feedback

Follow this seller

Visit store:
AllTopBargains

See other items

[h=2]Item Information[/h] Item condition:
New

Quantity:
More than 10 available / 364 sold

Price:
US $5.80
Buy It Now

Add to cart

127 watching Watch ▼

Delivery by Tue. 3/28
364 sold
More than 94% sold

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
too bad...sounds like it was a fair deal...til they ship only half. Hope you get things resolved.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
So true!!!! I have a sauce business, no fillers, no sugars all natural etc etc and just got approved by the 2nd largest grocery chain store in Canada. Im extremely thrilled!!!! But you know, I still go out and do demos so I can see people's reactions, their comments, their smile and all. I find that is the foundation of a successful business! "Listen and take notes!" It's because of the customers your business is working! And Yes...you do need a great product lol.... I live in a normal bungalow, normal truck, I go to flea markets, 2nd hand stores as you can always find little treasures.... all this keeps you grounded. I dont want a business that the customers are just a number. That's the problem today with companies, they forget its the customers that put them where they stand today. And yet, it's the customers that can bring you right back down to the bottom.

Lovely way on how to plug a product. What's it called?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lovely way on how to plug a product. What's it called?

Oh god no...wasnt "plug a product". Didnt cross my mind. Was just trying to describe how a customer is the most important person of any company.

Members online

No members online now.