Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 35

Thread: Paw Prime

  1. #13
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    oscarmayer's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,623
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, & MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    7715

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    too bad...sounds like it was a fair deal...til they ship only half. Hope you get things resolved.

    Who says Bulldogs can't fly?

  2. #14
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    So true!!!! I have a sauce business, no fillers, no sugars all natural etc etc and just got approved by the 2nd largest grocery chain store in Canada. Im extremely thrilled!!!! But you know, I still go out and do demos so I can see people's reactions, their comments, their smile and all. I find that is the foundation of a successful business! "Listen and take notes!" It's because of the customers your business is working! And Yes...you do need a great product lol.... I live in a normal bungalow, normal truck, I go to flea markets, 2nd hand stores as you can always find little treasures.... all this keeps you grounded. I dont want a business that the customers are just a number. That's the problem today with companies, they forget its the customers that put them where they stand today. And yet, it's the customers that can bring you right back down to the bottom.

    Lovely way on how to plug a product. What's it called?

  3. #15
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,356
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13771

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Lovely way on how to plug a product. What's it called?
    Oh god no...wasnt "plug a product". Didnt cross my mind. Was just trying to describe how a customer is the most important person of any company.

  4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  5. #16
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,895
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6795

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    I got an email from Paw Prime last night that my seatbelt shipped.

  6. #17
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,356
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13771

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    I got an email from Paw Prime last night that my seatbelt shipped.
    I always pay through PayPal. I sent them an email. Same day got an email from Paw Prime. Said..... please follow your tracking number as it take a week for the second order! ?!??? WTF...are they that dense? Been 2 months. I reply asked them if they truly read my eail as I said 2 MONTHS in allllll my emails. I swear if it was my company, I would fire the whole lot!

  7. #18
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Oh god no...wasnt "plug a product". Didnt cross my mind. Was just trying to describe how a customer is the most important person of any company.
    What kind of sauces do you make?

  8. #19
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,356
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13771

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    What kind of sauces do you make?
    In a nutshell..... I make pesto/sauces. Basil, Sundried, Greek, Cilantros with Jalapeno, Habenaro, Limes etc..... Theses are all natural. No sugars, no fillers, gluten free......well gluten free cause there is no meat...they're all authentic. On the higher end but you're eating clean. When i do demos, they fly off the shelves. I have a big Eat n Drink Expo show on April 1st. Restaurants, Chefs, Food industry will all be there. I was asked by a high end meat shop to join up with him. Not going to say no lol. I never thought one minute these sauces I was raised on was going to sell like so. Just started last july and bammmm, off they went. All I wanted to do is teach people to eat clean and get away from fillers and all the junk they put in jars. A lot of work but worth every single face I see with a smile and loving them. I need more help now lol...

  9. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  10. #20
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,895
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6795

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    I always pay through PayPal. I sent them an email. Same day got an email from Paw Prime. Said..... please follow your tracking number as it take a week for the second order! ?!??? WTF...are they that dense? Been 2 months. I reply asked them if they truly read my eail as I said 2 MONTHS in allllll my emails. I swear if it was my company, I would fire the whole lot!
    I tracked my order this morning. It is not giving me an estimated delivery date yet. But I had no idea it was coming from China. I was in a pet store over the weekend and saw a similar seat belt and it was only $7. Had I known, I never would have ordered one from Paw Prime.

  11. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  12. #21
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    In a nutshell..... I make pesto/sauces. Basil, Sundried, Greek, Cilantros with Jalapeno, Habenaro, Limes etc..... Theses are all natural. No sugars, no fillers, gluten free......well gluten free cause there is no meat...they're all authentic. On the higher end but you're eating clean. When i do demos, they fly off the shelves. I have a big Eat n Drink Expo show on April 1st. Restaurants, Chefs, Food industry will all be there. I was asked by a high end meat shop to join up with him. Not going to say no lol. I never thought one minute these sauces I was raised on was going to sell like so. Just started last july and bammmm, off they went. All I wanted to do is teach people to eat clean and get away from fillers and all the junk they put in jars. A lot of work but worth every single face I see with a smile and loving them. I need more help now lol...
    I'll send you a PM.

  13. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  14. #22
    I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    HrsDiva's Avatar
    Real Name
    Heather
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gravette Arkansas
    Posts
    723
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
    Likes (Received)
    210

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Well I hope I get mine that I ordered.
    I them so much!!!! My life has changed so much since 7/2011
    Colonel 5 yrs old (2011 - Current) -- Ella May 3 yrs old (2012 - Current)
    RIP~ Bebe (2011-2014) 9 yrs old

  15. #23
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,356
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13771

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrugs View Post
    I tracked my order this morning. It is not giving me an estimated delivery date yet. But I had no idea it was coming from China. I was in a pet store over the weekend and saw a similar seat belt and it was only $7. Had I known, I never would have ordered one from Paw Prime.
    Got an email goes like this and make sure you're sitting down as you might fall off your chair laughing.
    Hey helene! Long time since we last heard from you. We regularly get new inventory so you should check it out! And here is your gift from us, a coupon to use on your next purchase.

    Your Discount Coupon

    Below is your 10% discount coupon.
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Start ShoppingExpires on:*April 10, 2017, 12:06 AM

  16. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  17. #24
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,895
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6795

    Default Re: Paw Prime

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Got an email goes like this and make sure you're sitting down as you might fall off your chair laughing.
    Hey helene! Long time since we last heard from you. We regularly get new inventory so you should check it out! And here is your gift from us, a coupon to use on your next purchase.

    Your Discount Coupon

    Below is your 10% discount coupon.
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Start ShoppingExpires on:*April 10, 2017, 12:06 AM
    Hahahaha!!

  18. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •