Trump n the Great Lakes cut!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I swear, his mother must of dropped him on his head a few times. Why on earth would anyone eliminate funding for the Great Lakes. Just the Asian carp is a big NO NO. Budget helps to prevent the predatory like Asian carp from entering the Great Lakes system. Of all fresh body water we have on both side of the border Trump doesn't give a crap. This is not a building that can be torn down! It's "Mother Nature!" We humans do need to help mother nature so she keeps thriving as it's because of some of us "stupid" humans that's messing her up. Ok I'm venting....I'm venting!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
I live in Michigan and Lake Erie and a lot of Lake Michigan r just nasty (not sure about the other 3). This is no time to cut funding.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I live in Michigan and Lake Erie and a lot of Lake Michigan r just nasty (not sure about the other 3). This is no time to cut funding.

USA and Canada always kept the Great Lakes clean and studies them to make sure nothing does happen to them. There are things in life you just dont touch and the Great Lakes are just that.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The more I see this guy on the news the more I :bang::bang::bang::bang:

This guy needs to learn to stop putting his foot in his mouth n think before it opens! Ok I’m venting loll

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.