Latest on Game of Thrones...

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG OMG OMG Can't wait!!!!! Now that we know who Jon Snow's parents are this season will be sooooooooooooooooo interesting!!!!! LOVE GOT !!! I'm a gamer through and through!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can't WAIT :w00t: it seriously seems like it's been forever for this next season!!!

OP
oscarmayer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
...it seriously seems like it's been forever...
With the way last season ended, it certainly does seem like forever. July is a Looooooooooooooooong way off.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
With the way last season ended, it certainly does seem like forever. July is a Looooooooooooooooong way off.

It comes out in JULY!!! Good grief, I'll have to watch the last season again so I can remember what happened... :rofl:

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
It comes out in JULY!!! Good grief, I'll have to watch the last season again so I can remember what happened... :rofl:

I always start new GOT season by binging like the last 4 or 5 of previous season.....will again. COME ON JULY :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
OMG OMG OMG Can't wait!!!!! Now that we know who Jon Snow's parents are this season will be sooooooooooooooooo interesting!!!!! LOVE GOT !!! I'm a gamer through and through!!!
It amazes me some people still haven't figured that out yet. lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Wow, really? I think that is going to sway much of the upcoming season :)
Maybe... Maybe not.... We will see. All I know is Tyrion is most likely going to come out on top. Such a shame that they have totally ignored the Lady Stoneheart story though as it would have had major implications on the coming season.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Maybe... Maybe not.... We will see. All I know is Tyrion is most likely going to come out on top. Such a shame that they have totally ignored the Lady Stoneheart story though as it would have had major implications on the coming season.

So did you read the books? I did not but know that is Cat Stark in the show....I've been thinking of reading (listening to audio book, I travel a ton)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
So did you read the books? I did not but know that is Cat Stark in the show....I've been thinking of reading (listening to audio book, I travel a ton)

I have read the books several times each, been to multiple Con's and have read the chapters of The Winds of Winter that have been released so far. Also have a collection of all the beers that have been created by OMMEGANG to go along with all of my other nick knacks. lol

My wife even has the GoT cookbook.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I have read the books several times each, been to multiple Con's and have read the chapters of The Winds of Winter that have been released so far. Also have a collection of all the beers that have been created by OMMEGANG to go along with all of my other nick knacks. lol

My wife even has the GoT cookbook.

WOW....."I'm not worthy....I'm not worthy" (now seen bending at the waste in homage) :) That's AMAZING!!!!!

Would LOVE to check out the GOT cookbook!!!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
WOW....."I'm not worthy....I'm not worthy" (now seen bending at the waste in homage) :) That's AMAZING!!!!!

Would LOVE to check out the GOT cookbook!!!!

If you want a quick read to tie you over until the season starts I suggest The Tales of Dunk and Egg. It is pretty good and gives you a bit of history on Aegon.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online