sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
New Friends.jpg

They look right at home in the garage/bar area :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What are they cardboard stand-ups?

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] HAHAHAHA YES! I think they are the COOLEST things! The garage has a bar, karaoke, flat screen, etc. so I figured why not, people LOVE taking photos with them, all my walking dead friends anyway :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter would LOSE IT if he saw those things... they would be chewed to bits!!! :rofl:

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Walter would LOSE IT if he saw those things... they would be chewed to bits!!! :rofl:

Funny you should say that......they were facing forward when Joey saw them for the first time, she went NUTS!!! I will never doubt that she would do everything to protect me HAHAHAH, so I have them facing the wall most of the time so they don't scare her, or me for that matter. I forgot they were in there and went from house to garage to take Joey out and YIKES!! LOL

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)

:rofl:
Whenever I go to stomp on boxes for the recycle, Bass goes NUTS….like CUJO nuts!! He destroys them with the utmost vengeance. It's hysterical - and I let him if I have a lot of boxes to breakdown. One of these days I'll have to video. So as awesome as Daryl and Rick are, they wouldn't last a minute w/Bass :sarcastic: (the cardboard rendition that is).

Most Reactions