Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 70

Thread: Movie suggestion...

  1. #1
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1927
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Movie suggestion...

    Arrival with Amy Adams! Hubby and I enjoyed it, kept our interest (we actually stayed awake for the whole thing). Always up for movie suggestions if you have any, we're tired and old these days…Friday evenings (or most evenings at that) are for pajamas and movies.

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  2. Likes Texas Carol, rjisaterp liked this post
  3. #2
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    11,380
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13794

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Arrival with Amy Adams...have no clue who she is lolll all these new young actors, im lost. Way too many. Im a suspense movie person. Example Taken all 3 of them. If I want something mild with beautiful scenery I would go with Under Tuscany Sun with a nice glass of wine. Lol

  4. #3
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1927
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Arrival with Amy Adams...have no clue who she is lolll all these new young actors, im lost. Way too many. Im a suspense movie person. Example Taken all 3 of them. If I want something mild with beautiful scenery I would go with Under Tuscany Sun with a nice glass of wine. Lol
    I just poured a nice glass of red!! <-Organic too and watching Roseanne re-runs LOL

    I think you'd like Arrival, it's suspenseful, not scary at all though, I thought it would be from the previews.

    I thought taken was decent, one and two, didn't like three.

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  5. Likes helsonwheels, Texas Carol, rjisaterp liked this post
  6. #4
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    6,546
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    5920

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    RED with Bruce Willis Morgan Freeman and others.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  7. #5
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1927
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    RED with Bruce Willis Morgan Freeman and others.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Haven't seen it, will check it out!

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  8. Likes helsonwheels, rjisaterp liked this post
  9. #6
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    14,305
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    8017

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    RED with Bruce Willis Morgan Freeman and others.

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    We LOVE Red... one and two!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  10. #7
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    14,305
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    8017

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    We watch a TON of movies... I would have to know what genre you are into... I LOVE suspense, mystery and psychological movies. Hubby loves horror movies, but we will watch drama's, action, and we see most of the kids movies that are out.

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  11. #8
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1927
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    We watch a TON of movies... I would have to know what genre you are into... I LOVE suspense, mystery and psychological movies. Hubby loves horror movies, but we will watch drama's, action, and we see most of the kids movies that are out.
    I like em all…Classics, Musical Theater, Thriller, WWII, Chick Flicks, Horror, Comedy, Disney/Children's …my favorites are:

    Stand By Me, Anne of Green Gables, Wizard of Oz and almost any Tom Hanks movie

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  12. Likes Texas Carol, ddnene, rjisaterp liked this post
  13. #9
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,581
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
    Likes (Received)
    3388

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    I love movies, a bit of everything really except slasher or torture flicks.
    Took 3 years of Drama classes and got into working as a makeup artist
    after graduation, image consulting and personal clothing consultant for
    next 25 years then branched into cosmetic buyer. So, you can see I love
    all the dramatic, artistic & theatrical aspects of Hollywood. When I went
    clubbing, I dressed up, it was a production! People loved it, this was before
    the norm to do so (no club kids yet, lol). And, growing up in Texas where it
    was jeans & boots, I stood out but I liked doing so, not shy at all, lmbo! The
    only requirement of movies (for me) is that they be good, can't abide movies
    made for $$$ only.


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  14. #10
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,040
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    3099

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    The best movie I watched recently is the Accountant. Sounds boring I know but I liked it and cant believe it didn't have more advertisement. I like action movies and comedies.

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  15. #11
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,670
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2954

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Saturday nights are our movie nights. Last Knights with Clive Owen was a pleasant surprise when we watched it a few weeks ago.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  16. #12
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1927
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    I love movies, a bit of everything really except slasher or torture flicks.
    Took 3 years of Drama classes and got into working as a makeup artist
    after graduation, image consulting and personal clothing consultant for
    next 25 years then branched into cosmetic buyer. So, you can see I love
    all the dramatic, artistic & theatrical aspects of Hollywood. When I went
    clubbing, I dressed up, it was a production! People loved it, this was before
    the norm to do so (no club kids yet, lol). And, growing up in Texas where it
    was jeans & boots, I stood out but I liked doing so, not shy at all, lmbo! The
    only requirement of movies (for me) is that they be good, can't abide movies
    made for $$$ only.
    I knew I loved you!! Did you keep your outfits??

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  17. Likes Texas Carol, Chunky White, rjisaterp liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •