ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Interesting turn of events at the end there!! I was convinced it was done on purpose, but Hubby 's theory was the one they ended up going with (wrong card)…:ponder: I wasn't so sure at first…Emma Stone said she had her card in hand the whole time…unless, of course there was more than one card with her name on it as Best Actress?! Guess we'll never really know

That moron from the accounting firm was taking selfies instead of doing his job... he gave Warren Beaty the wrong card, and I'm not sure why Faye Dunaway said La La Land... IMO most of the actors are in LA LA LAND permanently :rofl: I heard that guy was fired, and now they are going to make an official announcement of what happened... Lol

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
How about that last episode of Taboo? Smug Sir Stuart Strange had one last Ace to play...but so did Delaney...and Delaney played his Ace last...BOOOOOOM!
I loved that finale.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I watched the movie Deepwater Horizon on the flight last night and this was fabulous, sad being a true event but so worth watching.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
How about that last episode of Taboo? Smug Sir Stuart Strange had one last Ace to play...but so did Delaney...and Delaney played his Ace last...BOOOOOOM!
I loved that finale.

I couldn't believe it... I hope that wasn't the season finale!!! Really getting hooked on that show... Lol

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That was it for this year...8 episodes and done. It should be back next year...hoping.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just watched Hardcore Henry and that was a surprise-- never have seen a movie like it, plus it has good music on it! Me Before You was excellent too

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
NOOOOOooooo :yell:
maybe this will get you through til next week...

and...watch the video and pause at 34 seconds and look at the bookcase on the left side of the screen...just over Edmund Pettifer's shoulder. Do you see the ghost? Near the end of the video it's not there.

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
maybe this will get you through til next week...

and...watch the video and pause at 34 seconds and look at the bookcase on the left side of the screen...just over Edmund Pettifer's shoulder. Do you see the ghost? Near the end of the video it's not there.

OMG I did see it... how creepy!!!

Members online

No members online now.