Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
LOL, pizza, red wine and Roseanne re-runs = classy :ROFL:

The only english humor I have watched was Mr. Bean (the tv series) <- hysterical!

Going further back, The Black Adder TV series with Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) was fabulous!
And you must watch him in the couple of movies he made as Mr Bean.
On a side note, in real life his daughter is truly beautiful and a model (I think).

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Has anyone here ever seen the movie STAY with Ryan Gosling? HOLY MOLY that movie…I wish it had it's very own website to discuss, because there are so many levels to that movie - it deserves it's own section in a college psychology class!!

I couldn't recall, so checked my Netflix history and watched a trailer - yes, almost 11 years ago. I rated it 4 out of 5 stars so must have liked it / found it thought provoking too. I enjoy movies that keep you thinking for a few days after, Inception was a good one for that as well.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Has anyone here ever seen the movie STAY with Ryan Gosling?
I don't think I've seen that so I'll check it out...I like Gosling. Have you seen him in Drive? It's a goodie, IMO.
Also, in theaters soon is "LIFE". I like well-done scifis so I'm looking forward to this one. It will be a theater viewing for me.

Life (2017) - IMDb

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
A movie from out in left field and one that my wife's friend thought sucked is The Adventures of Pluto Nash starring Eddie Murphy and Randy Quaid. I thought was a great flick. Some very funny moments and I can see this as part of the future. Plausible.

Oh and by the way it deals with outer space.

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
A movie from out in left field and one that my wife's friend thought sucked is The Adventures of Pluto Nash starring Eddie Murphy and Randy Quaid. I thought was a great flick. Some very funny moments and I can see this as part of the future. Plausible.

Oh and by the way it deals with outer space.

Is that why you always talk about tin helmets??

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Accountant was pretty good. We saw The Great Wall last weekend and I had my doubts about it. Matt Damon just didn't seem right in that role but he managed to pull it off. Clive Owen probably would have been better. Anyway, the movie was better than I expected. For a fantasy, period, suspenseful, action, scifi-ish, adventure film, it was worth it, IMO.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Accountant was pretty good. We saw The Great Wall last weekend and I had my doubts about it. Matt Damon just didn't seem right in that role but he managed to pull it off. Clive Owen probably would have been better. Anyway, the movie was better than I expected. For a fantasy, period, suspenseful, action, scifi-ish, adventure film, it was worth it, IMO.

I personally can NOT stand Matt Damon, and I'm super surprised that they cast him in that movie. The hubby and I want to see John Wick 2...

I LOVE Clive Owen, he is fantastic in anything... as is Tom Hardy, and Christian Bale. My fav is Daniel Craig, but I guess he won't be doing anymore James Bond movies :*(

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
I personally can NOT stand Matt Damon, and I'm super surprised that they cast him in that movie. The hubby and I want to see John Wick 2...

I LOVE Clive Owen, he is fantastic in anything... as is Tom Hardy, and Christian Bale. My fav is Daniel Craig, but I guess he won't be doing anymore James Bond movies :*(

Keanu as Wick?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Is that why you always talk about tin helmets??

Well after you have been out there for a while...you'll see. So yes is the answer to your question.

I was also part of Vatican III of the Ecumenical Council to rewrite the liturgical portion of the Mass and I did and I was excommunicated. "First you get down upon your knees...fiddle with your rosaries...bow you head with great respect...genuflect, genuflect, genuflect." This was all I got through and the Swiss Guard was summoned and the put me out of the Vatican flat on my fanny perpendicular.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
BTW, someone mentioned wanting to watch Taboo a while back. Sandy and I have been watching it and it's good, really good. Yes, it's a series...but it's done better than a lot of movies. Tom Hardy's character, James Delaney, is simply creepy.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Keanu as Wick?

We like Matt Damon and yes I would like to see Wick #2 The first one was pretty good. Live Action! Hey [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]...we're talking "LIVE ACTION!"

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
BTW, someone mentioned wanting to watch Taboo a while back. Sandy and I have been watching it and it's good, really good. Yes, it's a series...but it's done better than a lot of movies. Tom Hardy's character, James Delaney, is simply creepy.

That was ME... we LOVE that series!!! :drawheart:

- - - Updated - - -

Keanu as Wick?

Yes... the first one was really good!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.