ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The best movie I watched recently is the Accountant. Sounds boring I know but I liked it and cant believe it didn't have more advertisement. I like action movies and comedies.

We just saw that one too, and I LOVED it as well... I also watched Girl on a Train. I had read the book and I LOVED the book, and the movie was okay... the story is pretty slow at first, but it gets better.

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I watch a lot of movies, mostly at home because my hearing is not good ( I hate to miss any dialogue) and I live in a rural area at least 45 minutes from a nice theatre. Here are a few of the better ones I've seen recently that have not already been mentioned -

• A Man Called Ove
  • Captain Fantastic
  • Hell or High Water
  • Hunt for the Wilderpeople
  • Imperium
  • Indignation
  • The Infiltrator

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
We just saw that one too, and I LOVED it as well... I also watched Girl on a Train. I had read the book and I LOVED the book, and the movie was okay... the story is pretty slow at first, but it gets better.
Hubby and my oldest want to watch Girl on a Train, it will probably be our next one.

- - - Updated - - -

I watch a lot of movies, mostly at home because my hearing is not good ( I hate to miss any dialogue) and I live in a rural area at least 45 minutes from a nice theatre. Here are a few of the better ones I've seen recently that have not already been mentioned -

• A Man Called Ove
  • Captain Fantastic
  • Hell or High Water
  • Hunt for the Wilderpeople
  • Imperium
  • Indignation
  • The Infiltrator

I haven't heard of any of these…thx for the list, we'll check em out!!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
If you like eng humor Mrs Browns Boys Hilarious , suspense detective Father Brown again these are English productions = Netflix
You forgot Pizza with that red wine !

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
If you like eng humor Mrs Browns Boys Hilarious , suspense detective Father Brown again these are English productions = Netflix
LOL, pizza, red wine and Roseanne re-runs = classy :ROFL:

The only english humor I have watched was Mr. Bean (the tv series) <- hysterical!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Also and nice garden salad with vinegar and oil. Also a little Parmesean Reggiano on top.

Nat...what is the title of the series/movie again?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We watched 13 Hours last night. And while I wouldn't have paid the money to see it in a theater it was a fairly decent movie.

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Also and nice garden salad with vinegar and oil. Also a little Parmesean Reggiano on top.

Nat...what is the title of the series/movie again?

I LOVE salads!!! By far, my favorite food!!! Cucumber and Tomatoes are my candy :drool:

The one Nat suggested was called Mrs. Browns Boys…

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Has anyone here ever seen the movie STAY with Ryan Gosling? HOLY MOLY that movie…I wish it had it's very own website to discuss, because there are so many levels to that movie - it deserves it's own section in a college psychology class!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I LOVE salads!!! By far, my favorite food!!! Cucumber and Tomatoes are my candy :drool:

The one Nat suggested was called Mrs. Browns Boys…

Watching the Foecker's now. Funny. Ben Stiller...Robert DeNiro....great job.

Members online

No members online now.