Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 70

Thread: Movie suggestion...

  1. #13
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,536
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
    Likes (Received)
    3301

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandBully View Post
    I knew I loved you!! Did you keep your outfits??
    For a long time, I did but eventually donated them as my Beloved worked for Texaco
    and we moved a lot! I still have tons of shoes, unbelievably awesome shoes that I'm
    going to do the same with (much harder to part with) as I've got extensive nerve damage
    & too much pain in my feet to wear them now. Thank gawd I lived life on a grand scale as
    I'm very restricted now, had so much fun & excitement, met so many wonderful people!
    If I can get my son to take some pics & send here, I will


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  2. Likes NewEnglandBully, rjisaterp liked this post
  3. #14
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    For a long time, I did but eventually donated them as my Beloved worked for Texaco
    and we moved a lot! I still have tons of shoes, unbelievably awesome shoes that I'm
    going to do the same with (much harder to part with) as I've got extensive nerve damage
    & too much pain in my feet to wear them now. Thank gawd I lived life on a grand scale as
    I'm very restricted now, had so much fun & excitement, met so many wonderful people!
    If I can get my son to take some pics & send here, I will
    Oh SHOES!!!!! How I LOVE and MISS shoes!!!!
    Any sparkly ones?
    Oh, that's a shame…why do our bodies have to fall apart as we get older, not fair!

    Yes Pics!!! I would love to see dolled up Carol taking on the town

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  4. Likes Texas Carol, rjisaterp liked this post
  5. #15
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,536
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
    Likes (Received)
    3301

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Outrageous bling, you'll appreciate them, I can tell

    I was a combo of Madonna & Lady Gaga but classier.

    My nickname was Cosmic Carol.

    Aging never bothered me, being chronically ill is hateful.


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  6. Likes NewEnglandBully, rjisaterp liked this post
  7. #16
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    13,063
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    6162

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    The best movie I watched recently is the Accountant. Sounds boring I know but I liked it and cant believe it didn't have more advertisement. I like action movies and comedies.
    We just saw that one too, and I LOVED it as well... I also watched Girl on a Train. I had read the book and I LOVED the book, and the movie was okay... the story is pretty slow at first, but it gets better.

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  8. #17
    Bully Bootie Duty Old School Dropout's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod
    Country
    United States
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    165
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    249

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    I watch a lot of movies, mostly at home because my hearing is not good ( I hate to miss any dialogue) and I live in a rural area at least 45 minutes from a nice theatre. Here are a few of the better ones I've seen recently that have not already been mentioned -

    • A Man Called Ove
    • Captain Fantastic
    • Hell or High Water
    • Hunt for the Wilderpeople
    • Imperium
    • Indignation
    • The Infiltrator





  9. #18
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    We just saw that one too, and I LOVED it as well... I also watched Girl on a Train. I had read the book and I LOVED the book, and the movie was okay... the story is pretty slow at first, but it gets better.
    Hubby and my oldest want to watch Girl on a Train, it will probably be our next one.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Old School Dropout View Post
    I watch a lot of movies, mostly at home because my hearing is not good ( I hate to miss any dialogue) and I live in a rural area at least 45 minutes from a nice theatre. Here are a few of the better ones I've seen recently that have not already been mentioned -

    • A Man Called Ove
    • Captain Fantastic
    • Hell or High Water
    • Hunt for the Wilderpeople
    • Imperium
    • Indignation
    • The Infiltrator




    I haven't heard of any of these…thx for the list, we'll check em out!!

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  10. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  11. #19
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,384
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3313

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    If you like eng humor Mrs Browns Boys Hilarious , suspense detective Father Brown again these are English productions = Netflix
    You forgot Pizza with that red wine !
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  12. Likes NewEnglandBully, Texas Carol liked this post
  13. #20
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,384
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3313

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Forgot one " the Kings speech " is a great movie based on true story
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  14. #21
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    If you like eng humor Mrs Browns Boys Hilarious , suspense detective Father Brown again these are English productions = Netflix
    You forgot Pizza with that red wine !
    LOL, pizza, red wine and Roseanne re-runs = classy

    The only english humor I have watched was Mr. Bean (the tv series) <- hysterical!

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  15. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
  16. #22
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,384
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3313

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandBully View Post
    LOL, pizza, red wine and Roseanne re-runs = classy

    The only english humor I have watched was Mr. Bean (the tv series) <- hysterical!
    You truly would love Mrs Browns boys then , you would be crying with laughter My friend
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  17. Likes NewEnglandBully liked this post
  18. #23
    Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,767
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    1920
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    You truly would love Mrs Browns boys then , you would be crying with laughter My friend
    I shall add it to the list, thank you friend!!

    "Unequivocally the Sweetest"

  19. #24
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,384
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3313

    Default Re: Movie suggestion...

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandBully View Post
    I shall add it to the list, thank you friend!!
    Netflix carries the Christmas specials only but worth seeing even if off season Very Welcome
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  20. Likes NewEnglandBully liked this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •