Friend of a friend is offering us his Boxer puppy.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Great news! Keep us posted!

I found a beautiful Boxer wandering the neighborhood awhile back... I put him in the backyard with some water until I could find the owner. I went to check on him after a few minutes, and he was gone. I have a fairly high fence around the yard, and was amazed that he was able to go over.

That reminds me of the chihuahua we found and thought we were going to have to keep also after not finding his owners for days. Hubby went and put chicken wire all around our backyard which is wrought iron to begin with. Spent a whole day actually getting it all perfect. Let the chihuahua out in the backyard and within 30 seconds he was climbing the fence! :eek: So much for that idea! haha, Luckily his owner finally called us but in the meantime we named him Houdini. haha

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Thats great news! I have a few friends with boxers and they are HYPER and CRAZY! They are beautiful dogs but way to active for me! I hope everything works out with the person you found!

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
i love boxers and have adopted 2 in the past but now i have a rottie shih tzu and eb that theres no room for any more...if not id get another boxer for sure

Most Reactions