Fast morning pee

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Buuurrrrrrrrr Nyala, it's -41 cel this morning :yikes:. Pee fast..... ok mommy...im on it ! :2thumbs::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::potty::freeze::trainride::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::mansfriend:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The pee will freeze on the way out!!!Hurry!!!!:w00t:

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Good Girl Nyala!! - we had heavy cold rain this AM, Ellie did a quickie too!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY COLD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahahaha,,, and to think poor ole hank had to RUN outside with a dirty look on his face in 68degree weather... Ok, it was sprinkling, but geesh!!! lol... I'm going to tell him what yours goes through! ;)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
hahahaha,,, and to think poor ole hank had to RUN outside with a dirty look on his face in 68degree weather... Ok, it was sprinkling, but geesh!!! lol... I'm going to tell him what yours goes through! ;)

Ok don't need to rub it in.... Friday, supposed to be +7 this is Alberta for you. Freeze you *** off the spring. Like a yoyo effect.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Ha! I KNOW,,, kinda mean huh ;) I cant even imagine that kind of cold.. Even when I lived in California mts, 32 degrees aint bad..

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
It was 64 here today will be in the 30's tomorrow with a slight chance of snow. Then the next 10 days it will be in the high 50's and 60's.

I usually walk Chunky of the morning after he eats but today he ran out of the garage and did his business then sat for me to put his harness on so we could walk 20 steps or so and he sat down. I just took his harness off and started walking back in and he followed. LOL

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
It was 64 here today will be in the 30's tomorrow with a slight chance of snow. Then the next 10 days it will be in the high 50's and 60's.

I usually walk Chunky of the morning after he eats but today he ran out of the garage and did his business then sat for me to put his harness on so we could walk 20 steps or so and he sat down. I just took his harness off and started walking back in and he followed. LOL
Boy do they know what they want or what!!! lol and usually get it too hahahahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.