Just saw this Bitch hit an 94yr old woman!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
4 yrs to have beat up a 4 week old baby. And his daughter too. It's like a tap on the hand. Now now you dont do that! In the U S the sentences are taken more serious than any Commonwealth countries like yours n mine. Please DONT GET ME WRONG but, here, if you abuse a dog or anything that has to do with a pet, you get a much heavier sentence than beating up a woman or raping her or a child. I swear I need to come back in my next life as the supreme court Judge! I swear I would throw the key like the 3rd world countries do and forget about you.[/QUOTE

I'm with you Helene, I remember many years ago a friend of mine friends daughter was stabbed 17 times in her sleep I think she was 10 or 11 and remember when the animal was being released from jail I'm sure he only did about 10 years but I bet if it was the judges daughter that would be a whole different story and different sentence our court system here is an absolute joke. But if you have a car accident not your fault and someone gets killed you can expect more prison time than these animals that go out and kill deliberate

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
well, I wasn't going to watch but I did,,,, "that" word, with a f'ing in front of it came right out of my uncursing mouth...

Most Reactions