Just saw this Bitch hit an 94yr old woman!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Just no need for disgusting behavior like that regardless of what the elderly woman had done. Reports say she was an Alzheimer's patient...so she wouldn't remember the beatings. I imagine this has happened more than once. The bitch has been arrested and faces 2-20 yrs. Brenda Floyd's nursing career is over. They should have an electric chair reserved for her. UGH!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Just no need for disgusting behavior like that regardless of what the elderly woman had done. Reports say she was an Alzheimer's patient...so she wouldn't remember the beatings. I imagine this has happened more than once. The bitch has been arrested and faces 2-20 yrs. Brenda Floyd's nursing career is over. They should have an electric chair reserved for her. UGH!

2? starts at 2??? Fregen amazing! should start at 50 in her case! And so true with Alzheimer the poor woman has no clue...just no clue...all she did is feed food to her dog! Man thank god im not the daughter of that poor woman. I swear I would be in jail for my actions!

Florasaurus

May 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
I saw that too. So sad :(

And sad thing is I bet this kind of thing happens way more than we think. I used to frequent a nursing home with my youth group through high school and most of the residents didn't have family visit them very much. Sad that the elderly don't get checked on like they should in homes or with home care.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW... all I can say is that woman wouldn't have to worry about jail if that was MY family member... :bat: These videos keep popping up w/the elderly and young children in the care of others. Scary to say the least...

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
OMG! Cut her eyelids off and dump her in the desert.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW... all I can say is that woman wouldn't have to worry about jail if that was MY family member... :bat: These videos keep popping up w/the elderly and young children in the care of others. Scary to say the least...

Wait till she goes to jail. They will slap her around like there's no tomorrow. She'll get a taste of her own medicine!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
That was here in Houston I think. They caught her, she's in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
It's disgusting how some people treat other humans, only just the other day here a father was sentenced to 8 or 9 years jail for killing his four week old daughter there was not an inch of her body that had not been abused and then said he has only four years to serve he should have got the death sentence makes me so mad.

hope that Bitch gets what she deserves in jail for doing that to the lady

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
It's disgusting how some people treat other humans, only just the other day here a father was sentenced to 8 or 9 years jail for killing his four week old daughter there was not an inch of her body that had not been abused and then said he has only four years to serve he should have got the death sentence makes me so mad.

hope that Bitch gets what she deserves in jail for doing that to the lady

4 yrs to have beat up a 4 week old baby. And his daughter too. It's like a tap on the hand. Now now you dont do that! In the U S the sentences are taken more serious than any Commonwealth countries like yours n mine. Please DONT GET ME WRONG but, here, if you abuse a dog or anything that has to do with a pet, you get a much heavier sentence than beating up a woman or raping her or a child. I swear I need to come back in my next life as the supreme court Judge! I swear I would throw the key like the 3rd world countries do and forget about you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.