ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Without getting into any of the political aspects of the march, what upset me was the language or gross signs that some of the women were carrying or being dressed up as a vagina, REALLY? It just made them look silly. They went for the shock value which, in my mind anyway, does absolutely nothing for their cause. I also saw pictures of women with their young children and those kids were carrying signs with the foulest language or images. What a dreadful example to set. It doesn't matter if the kids were too young to understand, the point is they did it. What wonderful parenting.

And I would also like to add that some of the celebrities and their "speeches"... especially Madonna. Nobody gives two HOOTS what you think, so keep your opinions to yourself.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just a friendly reminder... share your thoughts and opinions, but if this turn dark/ugly -- i will remove the thread.

There is enough trash talk on Facebook... not going to allow it to intrude on helping and enjoying our bully babies.

Peace, love and Bulldogs!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just a friendly reminder... share your thoughts and opinions, but if this turn dark/ugly -- i will remove the thread.

There is enough trash talk on Facebook... not going to allow it to intrude on helping and enjoying our bully babies.

Peace, love and Bulldogs!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad! I just posted for Canadian women stands with our women friends below. Feel free to remove...no worries :)

Members online

No members online now.