Happy Birthday Carol!!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Ah yes, another year has slipped on by and we even missed this thread. [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] is really failing as a Mod. with the birthdays as she used to tag members. But that is digressing. So I am going in to my hat and pulling out situations involving getting older. But first, Jewel and Bentley was to text this to you...Money is short (Dad has not given us our allowance), and times are hard (the weather is cold out), so let this text serve as your birthday card. Happy Birthday [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]. Belated.

You know you're old Carol, when your mind and body aren't what they used to be. Have you noticed fine print shrink? Well this syndrome is what is called bifocals denial. And have your knees buckle, but your belt won't? Have your beauty marks sprouted hair? Oh yes and does the gleam in your eyes only come from the sun hitting your bifocals? Of course the next two belong to me as well...Do your joints sound like Rice Crispies ... snap, crackle, pop and does your little black book contains only names ending in M.D.? Have you been driving along thinking about stuff, and suddenly realized that you don't remember the last 3 blocks? Has a fortune-teller offered to read your face?

You Know You're Old, If You Remember Ancient History. Did you watch or listen to Ed Sullivan, the Brat Pack, Max Headroom, Bobby Sherman, the Mamas & the Papas, K.C. and the Sunshine Band or Captain Kangaroo? Did you once own a lot of 45s ... records, not guns? Have your children studied events in history that you lived through .... the Kennedy and King assassinations, Viet Nam, the Bi-Centennial and the first landing on the moon? Did you learn to read with Dick, Jane, Sally, Spot and Puff? At one time, did you think pong, 8-track tapes or cars with fins were cutting edge technology? Dollar a gallon gas does not strike you as THAT cheap. You can remember when if was under 50 cents a gallon and full service, too.

Well if you answered yes to any of the above then you are very close to [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] in age because when she was born...the Dead Sea wasn't even sick at the time.

So my fellow EBNer, I/we appreciate your support, suggestions, and many points of view as it deals with life, bulldogs, and of course my BS (i.e. balderdash) to name a few. And with that said (oh Roger you are such a bag-o-wind),.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

I guess you're just going to have to check out the "NOT Bulldog Talk" section daily if you are worried about missing out... :bat:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
@rjisaterp

I guess you're just going to have to check out the "NOT Bulldog Talk" section daily if you are worried about missing out... :bat:

Well, I'll be shucky derned from the one who missed my birthday. but that's ok. I feel the love here. Love in the form of twenty-four operators that are needing you VISA number. Yes indeed.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
It seems I'm always late to the party.

"belatedly"...

¡¡¡¡¡Happy Birthday, Carol!!!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well, I'll be shucky derned from the one who missed my birthday. but that's ok. I feel the love here. Love in the form of twenty-four operators that are needing you VISA number. Yes indeed.

Sorry I missed your b-day, here YOU go...

:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
It seems I'm always late to the party.

"belatedly"...¡¡¡¡¡Happy Birthday, Carol!!!!!

NEVER late to my parties, Honey!

They go on for days until people finally drop where they stand ;)

Thank you for the warm wishes!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank all of you for such warm and wonderful birthday wishes!

My fondest wish would be that ALL of us could just take off work
and obligations, meet on a fantasy cruise ship in a lush (and warm)
tropical location and party our EBN butts off for two weeks.

And my billionaire boyfriend picks up the whole tab, Whoo Hoo!

Really, the best gifts are my great friends here, I love y'all <3

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thank all of you for such warm and wonderful birthday wishes!

My fondest wish would be that ALL of us could just take off work
and obligations, meet on a fantasy cruise ship in a lush (and warm)
tropical location and party our EBN butts off for two weeks.

And my billionaire boyfriend picks up the whole tab, Whoo Hoo!

Really, the best gifts are my great friends here, I love y'all <3

Come and join us all in NY in three weeks

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy belated birthday Carol! you are a very special person and a great part of EBN. I hope Cami gives you lots of kisses

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.