Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Default Lets go Clemson!!

I really am not a fan of either team but I hope Clemson wins. I have been to two great games at Clemson and the stadium and campus is great. Tough Game ahead

Pics taken while at Clemson for the Louisville game

-20161001_200516-jpg

-20161001_172830-effects-jpg

-20161001_183411-pano-jpg

Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Lets go Clemson!!

Not looking too good for Clemson.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

3. Likes Chunky White liked this post
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Not looking too good for Clemson.....

Alabama is tough!! I am just ready for someone other than Bama to win and wish they would play big games on friday or saturday nights. I have to wake up in 7 hours for work and know I will be up late and still miss the end of the game.

I watched Alabama beat Notre Dame in Miami a few years back in the National Championship game. I am ashamed at what I paid for those tickets but my cousin who is a Notre Dame fan and I had a blast

-img_0142-jpg

Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

I'm going for Clemson too! Still have a chance! Crap, damn fumble... maybe not ...
    I've been to a home Notre Dame game, best game I've been too hands down. Not a Notre Dame fan but my dad has connections.
    We've been to so many Texans games here in Houston and I find them kinda dull compared to college.
    City is going to be PACKED in a few weeks here.

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Bully Bootie Duty Old School Dropout's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Great game, glad Clemson won (nothing against Bama). I've just always been an ACC guy, being born into it and have some friends that are Clemson Alum. / fans. They are pretty good folks as far as fan bases of nationally relevant teams (now 2016 Champs) go. Hunter Renfrow - the quick WR who had 2 TD's (including the game winner) is from Myrtle Beach, SC which is about 45 minutes from me. He was originally a walk-on who earned a scholarship with great hands and solid blocking, good for him.

Deshaun Watson is a special player and a winner. Sure would look good in the Red and Gold -

-alexsmith-jpg

7. Likes Chunky White, 2BullyMama, rjisaterp liked this post
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

I dozed off before 11 so I missed the end but I am glad Clemson won. Now its time to go listen to some Bama fans who live in Tn whine all day at work.

I am an FSU fan so I usually wouldn't pull for Clemson because they are the biggest out of State rivalry and have been the team to beat for a while.

9. Likes 2BullyMama, rjisaterp liked this post
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Frankly, I do not care for Clemson because Coach Dabo Sweeny is a cry baby. He is always in the linesman face and ears because someone is holding unless Clemson's score is way out front. I use to officiate little guy football and I had the same situation. I said to the coach, "Coach, we will be out here all day long if I call every holding penalty because all your players hold and all their players hold. If the hold has no bearing on the play, I did not call it unless it is blatantly obvious (i.e. taking the player all the way to the ground). Little guy football 75 pound A & B, 90 pound, 110 pound, 120 pound, and 140 lb are the various classes. Hell some of these players I saw should be on Junior and Senior High School football teams. Which brings to mind the parents. Little guy football uses the rules from the NCAA rule book and not the NFL.

I DVRd the game because I am very old and can't stay up late so I will watch it tonight. I heard the fourth quarter was good. Actually the whole game was good so I will see tonight. OK Sonny.

11. Likes 2BullyMama, Chunky White liked this post
    Real Name
    Rod
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I dozed off before 11 so I missed the end but I am glad Clemson won. Now its time to go listen to some Bama fans who live in Tn whine all day at work.

I am an FSU fan so I usually wouldn't pull for Clemson because they are the biggest out of State rivalry and have been the team to beat for a while.

Ah, then you know very well how tough the Atlantic Division is in the ACC. If you ever come to Raleigh for a game, let me know and we can meet up for a beer and a bite if you want.
    Here is a cool stat you can share with the Bama fans - Saban is now 97-1 after leading by double digits going into the 4th quarter

13. Likes Chunky White, rjisaterp liked this post
    Real Name
    Rod
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

Regarding Dabo Swinney - I'm not personally a fan of him or his style either, I think he is one of those "you can't stand him unless he is your Coach kind of guys ". He is very emotional and did learn his trade from Tommy Bowden who was pretty similar if you recall. I'll give him credit for surrounding himself with a very good staff and regularly acknowledging their contributions. His biggest attribute is the ability to motivate, he is jokingly called a "Cheerleader" but he relates to young people and pretty much gets the recruits he wants.

After last night's win, he most certainly won't have any problem in that area for a while.

15. Likes Chunky White, 2BullyMama, rjisaterp liked this post
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Dropout View Post
    Ah, then you know very well how tough the Atlantic Division is in the ACC. If you ever come to Raleigh for a game, let me know and we can meet up for a beer and a bite if you want.
    Here is a cool stat you can share with the Bama fans - Saban is now 97-1 after leading by double digits going into the 4th quarter
    My brother, nephew and I are going to go to a different stadium each year within 5-6 hours and catch a game so if we ever go there I will let you know. I don't get to see FSU play much in person so I might go to NC State, UNC or Wake Forest for a game. They will play at Clemson this coming season so I will definitely be there if my work schedule allows it. I am only 2.5-3 hours from Clemson

Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Frankly, I do not care for Clemson because Coach Dabo Sweeny is a cry baby. He is always in the linesman face and ears because someone is holding unless Clemson's score is way out front. I use to officiate little guy football and I had the same situation. I said to the coach, "Coach, we will be out here all day long if I call every holding penalty because all your players hold and all their players hold. If the hold has no bearing on the play, I did not call it unless it is blatantly obvious (i.e. taking the player all the way to the ground). Little guy football 75 pound A & B, 90 pound, 110 pound, 120 pound, and 140 lb are the various classes. Hell some of these players I saw should be on Junior and Senior High School football teams. Which brings to mind the parents. Little guy football uses the rules from the NCAA rule book and not the NFL.

I should of DVR'd the game so I could watch the 2nd half. Clemson came out ready to play in the second half, kept possession of the ball and wore Bama's defense out. I hate i missed it

I DVRd the game because I am very old and can't stay up late so I will watch it tonight. I heard the fourth quarter was good. Actually the whole game was good so I will see tonight. OK Sonny.
    I should of DVR'd the game so I could watch the 2nd half. Clemson came out ready to play in the second half, kept possession of the ball and wore Bama's defense out. I hate i missed it

18. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    It will be on again.. and again. Search for it and set your dvt

----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads