Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I really am not a fan of either team but I hope Clemson wins. I have been to two great games at Clemson and the stadium and campus is great. Tough Game ahead

Pics taken while at Clemson for the Louisville game

20161001_200516.jpg

20161001_172830-EFFECTS.jpg

20161001_183411-PANO.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Not looking too good for Clemson.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Not looking too good for Clemson.....

Alabama is tough!! I am just ready for someone other than Bama to win and wish they would play big games on friday or saturday nights. I have to wake up in 7 hours for work and know I will be up late and still miss the end of the game.

I watched Alabama beat Notre Dame in Miami a few years back in the National Championship game. I am ashamed at what I paid for those tickets but my cousin who is a Notre Dame fan and I had a blast

IMG_0142.JPG

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I'm going for Clemson too! Still have a chance! Crap, damn fumble... maybe not ...
I've been to a home Notre Dame game, best game I've been too hands down. Not a Notre Dame fan but my dad has connections.
We've been to so many Texans games here in Houston and I find them kinda dull compared to college.
City is going to be PACKED in a few weeks here.

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Great game, glad Clemson won (nothing against Bama). I've just always been an ACC guy, being born into it and have some friends that are Clemson Alum. / fans. They are pretty good folks as far as fan bases of nationally relevant teams (now 2016 Champs) go. Hunter Renfrow - the quick WR who had 2 TD's (including the game winner) is from Myrtle Beach, SC which is about 45 minutes from me. He was originally a walk-on who earned a scholarship with great hands and solid blocking, good for him.

Deshaun Watson is a special player and a winner. Sure would look good in the Red and Gold -

AlexSmith.jpg

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I dozed off before 11 so I missed the end but I am glad Clemson won. Now its time to go listen to some Bama fans who live in Tn whine all day at work. :)

I am an FSU fan so I usually wouldn't pull for Clemson because they are the biggest out of State rivalry and have been the team to beat for a while.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Frankly, I do not care for Clemson because Coach Dabo Sweeny is a cry baby. He is always in the linesman face and ears because someone is holding unless Clemson's score is way out front. I use to officiate little guy football and I had the same situation. I said to the coach, "Coach, we will be out here all day long if I call every holding penalty because all your players hold and all their players hold. If the hold has no bearing on the play, I did not call it unless it is blatantly obvious (i.e. taking the player all the way to the ground). Little guy football 75 pound A & B, 90 pound, 110 pound, 120 pound, and 140 lb are the various classes. Hell some of these players I saw should be on Junior and Senior High School football teams. Which brings to mind the parents. Little guy football uses the rules from the NCAA rule book and not the NFL.

I DVRd the game because I am very old and can't stay up late so I will watch it tonight. I heard the fourth quarter was good. Actually the whole game was good so I will see tonight. OK Sonny.

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I dozed off before 11 so I missed the end but I am glad Clemson won. Now its time to go listen to some Bama fans who live in Tn whine all day at work. :)

I am an FSU fan so I usually wouldn't pull for Clemson because they are the biggest out of State rivalry and have been the team to beat for a while.

Ah, then you know very well how tough the Atlantic Division is in the ACC. If you ever come to Raleigh for a game, let me know and we can meet up for a beer and a bite if you want.
Here is a cool stat you can share with the Bama fans - Saban is now 97-1 after leading by double digits going into the 4th quarter :facepalm1:

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Regarding Dabo Swinney - I'm not personally a fan of him or his style either, I think he is one of those "you can't stand him unless he is your Coach kind of guys ". He is very emotional and did learn his trade from Tommy Bowden who was pretty similar if you recall. I'll give him credit for surrounding himself with a very good staff and regularly acknowledging their contributions. His biggest attribute is the ability to motivate, he is jokingly called a "Cheerleader" but he relates to young people and pretty much gets the recruits he wants.

After last night's win, he most certainly won't have any problem in that area for a while.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Ah, then you know very well how tough the Atlantic Division is in the ACC. If you ever come to Raleigh for a game, let me know and we can meet up for a beer and a bite if you want.
Here is a cool stat you can share with the Bama fans - Saban is now 97-1 after leading by double digits going into the 4th quarter :facepalm1:

My brother, nephew and I are going to go to a different stadium each year within 5-6 hours and catch a game so if we ever go there I will let you know. I don't get to see FSU play much in person so I might go to NC State, UNC or Wake Forest for a game. They will play at Clemson this coming season so I will definitely be there if my work schedule allows it. I am only 2.5-3 hours from Clemson

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Frankly, I do not care for Clemson because Coach Dabo Sweeny is a cry baby. He is always in the linesman face and ears because someone is holding unless Clemson's score is way out front. I use to officiate little guy football and I had the same situation. I said to the coach, "Coach, we will be out here all day long if I call every holding penalty because all your players hold and all their players hold. If the hold has no bearing on the play, I did not call it unless it is blatantly obvious (i.e. taking the player all the way to the ground). Little guy football 75 pound A & B, 90 pound, 110 pound, 120 pound, and 140 lb are the various classes. Hell some of these players I saw should be on Junior and Senior High School football teams. Which brings to mind the parents. Little guy football uses the rules from the NCAA rule book and not the NFL.

I should of DVR'd the game so I could watch the 2nd half. Clemson came out ready to play in the second half, kept possession of the ball and wore Bama's defense out. I hate i missed it

I DVRd the game because I am very old and can't stay up late so I will watch it tonight. I heard the fourth quarter was good. Actually the whole game was good so I will see tonight. OK Sonny.

I should of DVR'd the game so I could watch the 2nd half. Clemson came out ready to play in the second half, kept possession of the ball and wore Bama's defense out. I hate i missed it

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

It will be on again.. and again. Search for it and set your dvt

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
It will be on again.. and again. Search for it and set your dvt

I will search for it and watch this weekend if I am able to DVR it. It was all that was talked about at work today so I know what happens but would like to see the 4th qtr

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.