Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 36 of 36

Thread: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

  1. #25
    Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member asherose's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ashley
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    253
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
    Likes (Received)
    336

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    I'm just outside Toronto, it's pretty cold but the dang windchill is what's killing it! When I drove to work this morning they said it was -11 but with the windchill was -23. What the hell!?!? I feel so bad waking the boys up at 5am and making them go outside to do their business...that can't be comfortable!

    Adding photo my friend just sent me...I get all the bulldog memes now, this one seems fitting!!
    -20170106_095447-png
    Last edited by asherose; 01-06-2017 at 09:57 AM. Reason: add photo

  2. #26
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,069
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3792

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    -21 today bud , took 3 1/2 hrs to plow My drive yesterday, still has a bit more to do but need to get firewood in more important that .
    Now so ya know for cold days it is Crown Royal, and I have to stop production of hats the aluminium gets too brittle ..........
    Hi Nat. Just got home from the doctor. I received a couple shots in my back to quiet it down as the pain meds were not working. Yep the pain is radiating down my leg as I have a bulging disc at L-4 and L-5 plus spinal stenosis. After the shots, the pain has subsided pretty good.

    As far as the weather is concerned, we are sitting at -1 C. We were suppose to receive an inch of snow last and only got a dusting here. I think @2BullyMama who is about 100 miles as the crow flies received more snow. But we were lucky just the same.

    I do have a question for you though. What is a good Canadian Beer? Now when my wife and I traveled to Nova Scotia, I found Alexander Keith's beer was pretty good. So much I brought 3 cases back with us. They have Alexanders here but it is not the same. It must be the water because what we buy here is definitely not the same. (I have Animal Planet on with Pit Bulls and Parolees and Jewel is watching intently). At any rate, Labatt's, Molson, and something else is what I have access to...so I thought I would ask you....and I better ask @helsonwheels what is the best tasting Canadian beer.

  3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  4. #27
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,894
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6116

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Hi Nat. Just got home from the doctor. I received a couple shots in my back to quiet it down as the pain meds were not working. Yep the pain is radiating down my leg as I have a bulging disc at L-4 and L-5 plus spinal stenosis. After the shots, the pain has subsided pretty good.

    As far as the weather is concerned, we are sitting at -1 C. We were suppose to receive an inch of snow last and only got a dusting here. I think @2BullyMama who is about 100 miles as the crow flies received more snow. But we were lucky just the same.

    I do have a question for you though. What is a good Canadian Beer? Now when my wife and I traveled to Nova Scotia, I found Alexander Keith's beer was pretty good. So much I brought 3 cases back with us. They have Alexanders here but it is not the same. It must be the water because what we buy here is definitely not the same. (I have Animal Planet on with Pit Bulls and Parolees and Jewel is watching intently). At any rate, Labatt's, Molson, and something else is what I have access to...so I thought I would ask you....and I better ask @helsonwheels what is the best tasting Canadian beer.
    Im more a a red wine person but.... being raised in Montreal and eeeeeevery one in Canada knows who has the BEST BEER as it's Quebec. People in Ontario will cross just to pick up our beer cause our "point" is AFTER the 5 !!! HA! Labatt, Molson, Okefee (not sure of spelling) were all founded in Montreal. Alberta's beer is crap and soooooooo expensive. Ex 24 bottles: molson dry in Alberta is from 50-60 dollars. In Montreal its 29 $ that is why Ontario will cross over. They even come by bus for a HABS game and rents hotels and get drunk and leave next day. Lol... Alexander Keith's is great beer!!!! But the Canadian one. Sleeman is good stuff and Molson Cool Shots 6.0 ! But try the one's from Quebec if you can. And they are strong! !!

    Top Ten Canadian Beers | Top 10 | Business Review Canada

  5. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  6. #28
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,069
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3792

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Im more a a red wine person but.... being raised in Montreal and eeeeeevery one in Canada knows who has the BEST BEER as it's Quebec. People in Ontario will cross just to pick up our beer cause our "point" is AFTER the 5 !!! HA! Labatt, Molson, Okefee (not sure of spelling) were all founded in Montreal. Alberta's beer is crap and soooooooo expensive. Ex: molson dry in Alberta is from 50-60 dollars. In Montreal its 29 $ that is why Ontario will cross over. They even come by bus for a HABS game and rents hotels and get drunk and leave next day. Lol... Alexander Keith's is great beer!!!! But the Canadian one. Sleeman is good stuff and Molson Cool Shots 6.0 ! But try the one's from Quebec if you can. And they are strong! !!

    Top Ten Canadian Beers | Top 10 | Business Review Canada

    Thanks Nyala for ensuring mommy provided the information I requested. OK thanx too to Helene.

  7. #29
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,894
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6116

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Oh them prices was for 24 bottles

  8. #30
    Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    97
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sadie,Taylor,Gatsby
    Likes (Received)
    156

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Very cold here too had to put boots and coats on my bullies. It's like having 3 kids bundling them up to play in the snow.

  9. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  10. #31
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,894
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    6116

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    You're on the east side?

  11. #32
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,303
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3154

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Hi Nat. Just got home from the doctor. I received a couple shots in my back to quiet it down as the pain meds were not working. Yep the pain is radiating down my leg as I have a bulging disc at L-4 and L-5 plus spinal stenosis. After the shots, the pain has subsided pretty good.

    As far as the weather is concerned, we are sitting at -1 C. We were suppose to receive an inch of snow last and only got a dusting here. I think @2BullyMama who is about 100 miles as the crow flies received more snow. But we were lucky just the same.

    I do have a question for you though. What is a good Canadian Beer? Now when my wife and I traveled to Nova Scotia, I found Alexander Keith's beer was pretty good. So much I brought 3 cases back with us. They have Alexanders here but it is not the same. It must be the water because what we buy here is definitely not the same. (I have Animal Planet on with Pit Bulls and Parolees and Jewel is watching intently). At any rate, Labatt's, Molson, and something else is what I have access to...so I thought I would ask you....and I better ask @helsonwheels what is the best tasting Canadian beer.
    Wow your back sounds ouchie go slow My Friend
    As far as beer hmmm not much of a beer drinker but in the day guess Molsons was My brand , Molson dry , Canadian , for Me stay away from export , one i will drink even today is Steam Whistle, made in Toronto not sure you will get it in the US tho , it is actually made right beside our Sky Dome . Agreed our countries beer are very different most US friends take as many cases home with them as they can after vacation, and God knows why a rye whiskey called Canadian Club or CC terrible stuff to Me . I also find in beer that our alcohol content is higher then yours , yours seems watered down or something , were for regular beer 5% alcohol, say Molson Dry is I think 6.5% or 6%. I know Alexander Kieth's have had it but not one I would drink a lot of a good beer just not for Me , My daughter drinks it.

    -27 when I awoke this morning even our Siberian was not happy to be out long in that !
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  12. Likes rjisaterp, helsonwheels liked this post
  13. #33
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,069
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3792

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Wow your back sounds ouchie go slow My Friend
    As far as beer hmmm not much of a beer drinker but in the day guess Molsons was My brand , Molson dry , Canadian , for Me stay away from export , one i will drink even today is Steam Whistle, made in Toronto not sure you will get it in the US tho , it is actually made right beside our Sky Dome . Agreed our countries beer are very different most US friends take as many cases home with them as they can after vacation, and God knows why a rye whiskey called Canadian Club or CC terrible stuff to Me . I also find in beer that our alcohol content is higher then yours , yours seems watered down or something , were for regular beer 5% alcohol, say Molson Dry is I think 6.5% or 6%. I know Alexander Kieth's have had it but not one I would drink a lot of a good beer just not for Me , My daughter drinks it.

    -27 when I awoke this morning even our Siberian was not happy to be out long in that !
    Shots in back went ok. They will only do one side at a time. Right side feels great when walking. Left side has pain.

    Helene mentioned the same about beer. You're right about beer being water-downed. Scotch is still good though.

  14. Likes helsonwheels, 2BullyMama liked this post
  15. #34
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    39,960
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11323

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Shots in back went ok. They will only do one side at a time. Right side feels great when walking. Left side has pain.

    Helene mentioned the same about beer. You're right about beer being water-downed. Scotch is still good though.
    How you doing, Roger.... back any better?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  16. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
  17. #35
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    rjisaterp's Avatar
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Posts
    5,069
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3792

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    How you doing, Roger.... back any better?
    The right side that was injected is doing its job and I can walk without pain on the right side. But the left side needs work as I still have pain shooting down the back of my left leg. I still need to eat 5 pills/tabs in order to walk in the morning.

    I am just falling apart thanks to "age." Also, I was up half the night with a bout of diverticulitis. I am about 20 pounds lighter after "evacuating." Still have a little discomfort and running to the bathroom every few minutes. I am suppose to stay away from foods that have seeds and over this weekend I had many of which had seeds. It only takes one to get into a fold of intestine to impose havoc and it has.

  18. #36
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    39,960
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11323

    Default Re: Dammmmmm FREGEN Cold!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    The right side that was injected is doing its job and I can walk without pain on the right side. But the left side needs work as I still have pain shooting down the back of my left leg. I still need to eat 5 pills/tabs in order to walk in the morning.

    I am just falling apart thanks to "age." Also, I was up half the night with a bout of diverticulitis. I am about 20 pounds lighter after "evacuating." Still have a little discomfort and running to the bathroom every few minutes. I am suppose to stay away from foods that have seeds and over this weekend I had many of which had seeds. It only takes one to get into a fold of intestine to impose havoc and it has.
    Good lord that is not fun.... hope you feel better soon and stay away from the seeds!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  19. Likes rjisaterp liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •