Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We melt a vat of wax and pour it on [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] 'cause he is wick ed! :sillyboy:and I've heard(through his "hints" that he has a big deck!" ) but I will bet that he is prone to pumping things up!(uh oh,there I did it again!) [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I hope you're not apologizing too me!! I don't take offense to much and have been at work so thats why I have been MIA on the forum.

The table wick sounds like something that would happen at a high school or college party. Sometimes I miss those days and other days I am glad they are in the past but still a memory

My thats sad comment was about the streets of any town smelling like pee and vomit. I have seen that too often in beautiful cities. Miami comes to mind

@Chunky White @Jersey @2BullyMama I have inside(poor choice of word) I have information that @rjisaterp has opened his own candle shop and is keeping it on the down low View attachment 103160Pssst-don't tell him that I let the wick out of the bag! shhhhh.......

Hmmmmmm..... :hellno: He's probably using all the cool candle names we posted to sell his table candles! This must stop!! What should we do??? @Manydogs @2BullyMama @Chunky White??

Not a detective emoji silly... just looking at your wick.:no:

We melt a vat of wax and pour it on @rjisaterp 'cause he is wick ed! :sillyboy:and I've heard(through his "hints" that he has a big deck!" ) but I will bet that he is prone to pumping things up!(uh oh,there I did it again!) @Jersey

Oh my girls! Talking about my Big Deck and Big Wick...what are these covert terms or synonyms for a particular part of male anatomy in accordance with the prophecy? Do you have a drone flying around disguised a miniature junior aviator spying on me in the men's room or even in my house showering...drying off? Well, you ladies are going to have to watch out as you may not be able to explain the additional appendage that is growing out of me as a result of the combination of steroid and flu shots in accordance with the prophecy. Holy heavens! The next thing I will have the National Inquirer running me down for an interview. But the real interview should be of @Manydogs because she ran away an now lives out in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of animals. Getting away from it all as she puts it. Heck I should be there myself as I am referred to as a "filthy animal" in accordance with the prophecy. She occasionally receives some space pot from our out of the world friends. And they have good stuff. Heck that is why she never leaves the farm.

Oh and let us not forget to mention that @Jersey during lunchtime sits in her parked car pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down. Bravo! I did this and it actually worked until a guy named Bubba came after me, took my imitation speed radar gun and broke it into smothering's. And then again when it is slow at work, @Jersey encourages her colleagues to join her in a little synchronizing chair dancing. OMG! What a sight!

Now folks for those who have just tuned in the number is 7-7-7--7 thousand. We have love here...love in the form of 24 operators that are just dying to know your Visa number. If you given...if you given, God loves you. So please add to my retirement fund. Because I do not want to sell candles. I just want to stay home with my Big Wick.

And [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] watch out for the aforementioned because they will get you into trouble...trust me. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] will tell you as well as [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] who is on sabbatical.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh go ahead flick your Bic and light your wick,you think you're slick,but your just sick,what makes you tick? @rjisaterp

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
But I cannot lie,your quite a guy,if you could fly,I'd bake a pie and throw it high up in the sky and smack you right in your one big eye,and knock you luess,like dr. suess,I'll cook YOUR goose [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I hope you're not apologizing too me!! I don't take offense to much and have been at work so thats why I have been MIA on the forum.

The table wick sounds like something that would happen at a high school or college party. Sometimes I miss those days and other days I am glad they are in the past but still a memory

My thats sad comment was about the streets of any town smelling like pee and vomit. I have seen that too often in beautiful cities. Miami comes to mind

My gosh. You're a poet and don't know it...A rhyme every time....Get down Get funky.

@Chunky White @Jersey @2BullyMama I have inside(poor choice of word) I have information that @rjisaterp has opened his own candle shop and is keeping it on the down low View attachment 103160Pssst-don't tell him that I let the wick out of the bag! shhhhh.......

Hmmmmmm..... :hellno: He's probably using all the cool candle names we posted to sell his table candles! This must stop!! What should we do??? @Manydogs @2BullyMama @Chunky White??

Not a detective emoji silly... just looking at your wick.:no:

Oh go ahead flick your Bic and light your wick,you think you're slick,but your just sick,what makes you tick? @rjisaterp

But I cannot lie,your quite a guy,if you could fly,I'd bake a pie and throw it high up in the sky and smack you right in your one big eye,and knock you luess,like dr. suess,I'll cook YOUR goose @rjisaterp

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Looks like another active day in the candle thread. LOL

Most Reactions