Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I'm gonna say it would smell like the DWI candle... vomit and pee...

Well if you are going to name a candle like that maybe it should be "one with too much time 'in' his hands." Making candles of course...get your head out of the gutter ladies...Would it sell? What would the scent be?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I'm gonna say it would smell like the DWI candle... vomit and pee...

Well if you are in medical field then yes one could tolerate that. Me myself I like to make table candles. Yep. Table candles. Pour a whole bunch of wax on table and set it on fire. Table candle.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I like your Table Candle! What about a Kibble Kandle? Fill a jar with Kibble, pour wax in and voila! Pork and Peas Kibble Kandle. :yes4:

Well if you are in medical field then yes one could tolerate that. Me myself I like to make table candles. Yep. Table candles. Pour a whole bunch of wax on table and set it on fire. Table candle.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I like your Table Candle! What about a Kibble Kandle? Fill a jar with Kibble, pour wax in and voila! Pork and Peas Kibble Kandle. :yes4:

Sounds intriguing. Use purple wax and add some lavender. Oh don't for get the wick. You have to have a wick. The table is the wick for my table candle though.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] you started this. Going to have to watch what is said I guess. Well my excuse is that I am sort of still in holiday mode.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] you started this. Going to have to watch what is said I guess. Well my excuse is that I am sort of still in holiday mode.

I hope you're not apologizing too me!! I don't take offense to much and have been at work so thats why I have been MIA on the forum.

The table wick sounds like something that would happen at a high school or college party. Sometimes I miss those days and other days I am glad they are in the past but still a memory

My thats sad comment was about the streets of any town smelling like pee and vomit. I have seen that too often in beautiful cities. Miami comes to mind

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I hope you're not apologizing too me!! I don't take offense to much and have been at work so thats why I have been MIA on the forum.

The table wick sounds like something that would happen at a high school or college party. Sometimes I miss those days and other days I am glad they are in the past but still a memory

My thats sad comment was about the streets of any town smelling like pee and vomit. I have seen that too often in beautiful cities. Miami comes to mind

Well you can sniff around Baltimore City and find it as well. It is not too pleasing.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I have inside(poor choice of word) I have information that [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] has opened his own candle shop and is keeping it on the down low big-wick-logo-948x640.jpgPssst-don't tell him that I let the wick out of the bag! shhhhh.......

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Hmmmmmm..... :hellno: He's probably using all the cool candle names we posted to sell his table candles! This must stop!! What should we do??? [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION]??

@Chunky White @Jersey @2BullyMama I have inside(poor choice of word) I have information that @rjisaterp has opened his own candle shop and is keeping it on the down low View attachment 103160Pssst-don't tell him that I let the wick out of the bag! shhhhh.......

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.