What would this smell like?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ahhhh [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] What does "while the cat's away,the rat will play" smell like?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] I have been in my cocoon,avoiding Christmas and happy people grinch.jpg

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Oh @rjisaterp I have been in my cocoon,avoiding Christmas and happy people View attachment 103147

Well you could have joined me. Actually there was a thread I think ChrisRN started "Just not feeling it this year" as it relates to the holidays.

I thought maybe you were abducted and the Space people came and took you away and maybe treated you to a space pot. That seems to be the item this year. Having space pot that is.

Then again, I figured you were on your big a __ yacht in the Caribbean somewhere enjoying the warm weather and looking down at us plebes.

Oh well, now that you are back, I'll take a sabbatical somewhere. Hmmm...but where do I go? I don't know...I must give it some thought. This morning I looked in the mirror and just thought out to my self, "SELF! Where do I go? Well I'll have to get back to you on that.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh @rjisaterp please don't go! Stay, just a little bit longer,please,please, please,please,tell me that you're goin'to! (gee,I could write a song..........) my white lightnin' boy!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Oh @rjisaterp please don't go! Stay, just a little bit longer,please,please, please,please,tell me that you're goin'to! (gee,I could write a song..........) my white lightnin' boy!

Hey girl you got it!!!!!!! I'm proud of you. Please enjoy my In The News thread.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Lol! Sounds like the name of a candle... :yes::no:

Well if you are going to name a candle like that maybe it should be "one with too much time 'in' his hands." Making candles of course...get your head out of the gutter ladies...Would it sell? What would the scent be?

Ouch!! I will just run off and pout now!! :ashamed::D

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Hmmm...maybe I'm naive. But when looking closely at the bottom of the jar one sees,

"THE FLICKING CANDLE COMPANY"

However, with a bit of squint or a glance, one sees something entirely different.

"THE F@@KING CANDLE COMPANY"

I'm thinking that's intentional

Bernie Sandalwood – Flick Candles

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.