Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What would this smell like?

Great Idea! Should we do it on his deck?

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    We melt a vat of wax and pour it on @rjisaterp 'cause he is wick ed! and I've heard(through his "hints" that he has a big deck!" ) but I will bet that he is prone to pumping things up!(uh oh,there I did it again!) @Jersey

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@Chunky White @Jersey @2BullyMama I have inside(poor choice of word) I have information that @rjisaterp has opened his own candle shop and is keeping it on the down low Attachment 103160Pssst-don't tell him that I let the wick out of the bag! shhhhh.......
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I hope you're not apologizing too me!! I don't take offense to much and have been at work so thats why I have been MIA on the forum.

The table wick sounds like something that would happen at a high school or college party. Sometimes I miss those days and other days I am glad they are in the past but still a memory

My thats sad comment was about the streets of any town smelling like pee and vomit. I have seen that too often in beautiful cities. Miami comes to mind
    @Chunky White @Jersey @2BullyMama I have inside(poor choice of word) I have information that @rjisaterp has opened his own candle shop and is keeping it on the down low Attachment 103160Pssst-don't tell him that I let the wick out of the bag! shhhhh.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Hmmmmmm..... He's probably using all the cool candle names we posted to sell his table candles! This must stop!! What should we do??? @Manydogs @2BullyMama @Chunky White??
    Not a detective emoji silly... just looking at your wick.
    We melt a vat of wax and pour it on @rjisaterp 'cause he is wick ed! and I've heard(through his "hints" that he has a big deck!" ) but I will bet that he is prone to pumping things up!(uh oh,there I did it again!) @Jersey
    Oh my girls! Talking about my Big Deck and Big Wick...what are these covert terms or synonyms for a particular part of male anatomy in accordance with the prophecy? Do you have a drone flying around disguised a miniature junior aviator spying on me in the men's room or even in my house showering...drying off? Well, you ladies are going to have to watch out as you may not be able to explain the additional appendage that is growing out of me as a result of the combination of steroid and flu shots in accordance with the prophecy. Holy heavens! The next thing I will have the National Inquirer running me down for an interview. But the real interview should be of @Manydogs because she ran away an now lives out in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of animals. Getting away from it all as she puts it. Heck I should be there myself as I am referred to as a "filthy animal" in accordance with the prophecy. She occasionally receives some space pot from our out of the world friends. And they have good stuff. Heck that is why she never leaves the farm.

Oh and let us not forget to mention that @Jersey during lunchtime sits in her parked car pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down. Bravo! I did this and it actually worked until a guy named Bubba came after me, took my imitation speed radar gun and broke it into smothering's. And then again when it is slow at work, @Jersey encourages her colleagues to join her in a little synchronizing chair dancing. OMG! What a sight!

Now folks for those who have just tuned in the number is 7-7-7--7 thousand. We have love here...love in the form of 24 operators that are just dying to know your Visa number. If you given...if you given, God loves you. So please add to my retirement fund. Because I do not want to sell candles. I just want to stay home with my Big Wick.

And @Chunky White watch out for the aforementioned because they will get you into trouble...trust me. @2BullyMama will tell you as well as @ddnene who is on sabbatical.

4. Likes Chunky White, Jersey liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Oh go ahead flick your Bic and light your wick,you think you're slick,but your just sick,what makes you tick? @rjisaterp

"
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

6. Likes Jersey liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

But I cannot lie,your quite a guy,if you could fly,I'd bake a pie and throw it high up in the sky and smack you right in your one big eye,and knock you luess,like dr. suess,I'll cook YOUR goose @rjisaterp
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

8. Likes Chunky White, Jersey liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I hope you're not apologizing too me!! I don't take offense to much and have been at work so thats why I have been MIA on the forum.

The table wick sounds like something that would happen at a high school or college party. Sometimes I miss those days and other days I am glad they are in the past but still a memory

My thats sad comment was about the streets of any town smelling like pee and vomit. I have seen that too often in beautiful cities. Miami comes to mind
    My gosh. You're a poet and don't know it...A rhyme every time....Get down Get funky.

Hmmmmmm..... He's probably using all the cool candle names we posted to sell his table candles! This must stop!! What should we do??? @Manydogs @2BullyMama @Chunky White??
    Not a detective emoji silly... just looking at your wick.
    Oh go ahead flick your Bic and light your wick,you think you're slick,but your just sick,what makes you tick? @rjisaterp

But I cannot lie,your quite a guy,if you could fly,I'd bake a pie and throw it high up in the sky and smack you right in your one big eye,and knock you luess,like dr. suess,I'll cook YOUR goose @rjisaterp

10. Likes Chunky White, Jersey liked this post
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

Looks like another active day in the candle thread. LOL

Owner: Wes