Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Thanks Beth! You're exactly right it was great! :yes:

We have one here, I haven't been but it's supposed to be a blast. From what I've heard you get clues to find more clues to eventually find the key to unlock the door. I haven't heard one person complain about it. Have fun!! Sorry I couldn't give you any tips but I second Helsonwheels advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Not just any Elves!! :christmas8: Elf team 6 Elves whose mission is to save Christmas!!! :christmas6::christmas6::christmas6::christmas6::christmas6::christmas6:
You're right Wes, still would have gone. Nothing would keep me from my Elf Team!!!

6 Elves? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure that would of kept you from going!! :no:

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Too bad [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] didn't see this...

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We have one here, I haven't been but it's supposed to be a blast. From what I've heard you get clues to find more clues to eventually find the key to unlock the door. I haven't heard one person complain about it. Have fun!! Sorry I couldn't give you any tips but I second Helsonwheels advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good explanation Beth.

OP
Jersey

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
It was fun! Your team gets locked in a dimly lit room and has to use the puzzles and clues in the room to escape. If you escape before your time's up you win! If you're ADD... take your meds. If you're OCD, skip it! Great game!

So what was it like? I have been on many teams in the past. We were the first ones out

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
It was fun! Your team gets locked in a dimly lit room and has to use the puzzles and clues in the room to escape. If you escape before your time's up you win! If you're ADD... take your meds. If you're OCD, skip it! Great game!

Sounds like fun, I had never heard of them

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.