Saved from a Chinese food festival! ?!?! Bastards!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, i think this happened a few months ago,right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It was on the news an hour ago.

May 6, 2016
Near the Saltwater, NC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Bastards is too nice a word for what these freaks are -

I think we (people living in Canada and USA) take things for granted like how easy, normal and safe - for the most part - things are. There are some crazy customs, practices and people in this world. I'm all for live and let live as long as it's not a danger or threat to me or my family / friends. Dogs are mans best friend, they are not a protein source. This "Festival" is just sick, I signed a petition sent to the Chinese government and the City of Yulin offcials demanding they end this horrible annual event.

Thank goodness for HSI Canada stepping up and taking action, anyone who adopts one of these dogs is also a hero.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bastards is too nice a word for what these freaks are -

I think we (people living in Canada and USA) take things for granted like how easy, normal and safe - for the most part - things are. There are some crazy customs, practices and people in this world. I'm all for live and let live as long as it's not a danger or threat to me or my family / friends. Dogs are mans best friend, they are not a protein source. This "Festival" is just sick, I signed a petition sent to the Chinese government and the City of Yulin offcials demanding they end this horrible annual event.

Thank goodness for HSI Canada stepping up and taking action, anyone who adopts one of these dogs is also a hero.

2 places in Ontario and one from back home in Montreal are where these dogs are.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
WoW…Holy Moly…that's disturbing!! Makes you wonder where that "meat" goes. Thank GOODNESS for foundations like the Eric Margolis Family!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hell is too good for those barbarians.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yup, staying in China for 5 years now, I can tell you, that it is hard to find place with more bizarre beliefs, concerning food and health, than in China. These beliefs are super dangerous for nature and climate. Traditional Chinese medicine says that dog meat is very healthy, and Chinese will eat anything that is considered healthy. They also eat all sorts of produce made from tigers, bears, elephants and rhinoceros horn. Morons believe that their 3cm penis will work better, if to consume powder made from these animals. CHina is the biggest illegal market for illegal animal produce. And I talked to engineers at our plant, they traveled around the world, been to Netherlands, America, other countries. They speak English. But if their mother will cook dog meat, they will eat it!!! Bcs they f...g BELIEVE it is HEALTHY!!!
The more money they have, the more animal produce they can buy. It is actually scary, as it is like an imbecile with weapon against nature.
They are extremely cold and remorseless with animals - they buy a dog, as it is prestigious, but as there is still no pet culture (don't forget, 20 years ago they had not enough rice to feed themselves), they don't want to spend money on expensive food and feed dog with rice and food remnants from the table. As a result of poor feeding and lack of exercise ALL big dogs (and small Chinese people take pride in a big dog) have rickets, their hind legs are X-shape and they limp. They buy a Samoyed, Husky or Malamute dogs, the most popular breeds now, and keep them in the apartment!!!!! (in China most people live in apartments) taking for a walk couple of times a day for 10 minutes, only to wee and poop. I want to cry when I see those runners dragged by the leash around apartment building. Dog **** they don't pick up and actually encourage their dogs to **** on the pavement. It's better, no need to step off the road. If dog doesn't learn toilet routine, they usually get rid of it.
The way they treat dogs at dog farms made me sick for weeks. I visited some when buying my precious boy. I better skip details, as they will make you sick too.
May be I sound angry, but this is what I see with my own eyes and it makes me sick.

But you know how they protected pandas? Capital punishment for killing panda. Would be nice to introduce the same for dog cruelty.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes you see a lot more than us on the western side. Sadly it is not just China. Yes China is worst cause the population is bigger. It is so true about tigers, bears, elephants and rhinoceros horn etc etc. What's makes these idiots look more than idiots is that their life span STILL isnt any longer! Like for decades we can start counting on our 2 hands now our rare species of wild life out there are going cause of these stupid beliefs they will live longer when they're not. It's the new generation that will have to stand up to their culture and go against all these beliefs. Alot of them are doing that which will take time but eventually get there.

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
I would like to smack the stupid out of these azzholes in China.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
It's always been said when you eat Chinese it's probably cat or dog but honestly you try not to believe it it's disgusting next it will be human soup with cats ears instead of shark fin soup.

At least we live normal and eat normal here in our country, this is why I will never travel to these countries

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
It's always been said when you eat Chinese it's probably cat or dog but honestly you try not to believe it it's disgusting next it will be human soup with cats ears instead of shark fin soup.

At least we live normal and eat normal here in our country, this is why I will never travel to these countries

I understand all countries have their own cultures which is fine and I respect to a point. Eating dogs or cats...well no don't agree on that one. And i undersand like us eating " pork" to some countries is like dirty or against their religion. I get it but, not dogs. There are tons of rats in that/those countries maybe they cant start changing menu's.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Most asian countries do eat dogs, shamelessly i may add. It's disgusting and infuriating. It makes me want to be an assasin and go there and hunt them. What's more shocking is South Korea and China also export dog meats to the USA and Canada. There are people fighting these dog farms and dog slaughterhouses and they help shut some of them down but not all. Dog festival is still sadly still being celebrated in China. Egypt is now herding their strays to export to China!

There are amazing people fighting these monstrosities. They are modern day heroes for me. But they do need help and support.

Now don't get me started about circuses.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I understand all countries have their own cultures which is fine and I respect to a point. Eating dogs or cats...well no don't agree on that one. And i undersand like us eating " pork" to some countries is like dirty or against their religion. I get it but, not dogs. There are tons of rats in that/those countries maybe they cant start changing menu's.

Don't think I could eat rat either, just chicken,beef, pork and fish for me. And yes I respect their religions about pork but dogs and cats definitely no but then again do these others respect the western world beliefs NO

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Herd all of the festival goers into a slaughterhouse and do away with them...make them into dog food. A single Sumo wrestler could feed 10 dogs for a month.
Turnabout is fair play.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.